Looks like some of your favorite Saturday Night Live cast members may be leaving the show at the end of the season.
Reports have surfaces that Kristen Wiig, Andy Samberg, and Jason Sudeikis will be moving on to bigger and better things next year.
Us Weekly is reporting that all three cast members will be following the footsteps of SNL alums like Tina Fey, Will Ferrel, Amy Poehler, and Jimmy Fallon. It is time for them to move on to the next phase of their career.
And though a rep for Wiig, 38, and Sudeikis, 36, refutes this — telling Us, “No decisions are made until the season is over” the timing makes sense.
With the success of Bridesmaids, Wiig will be able to do pretty much any project she wants. Sudeikis had some success last year with his appearances in Horrible Bosses and The Hall Pass. The actor also has a new movie in the works, Relanxious, which is about an agoraphobic looking for love.
- This Guy Dressed Up Like A Mermaid And Did A Photo shoot! This Will Make Your Day!
- Pretty Little Liars Is Ending After Seven Seasons!
- Coldplay Covers ‘Pure Imagination’ To Honor Gene Wilder
- Breaking: Chris Has Been Arrested In Front Of His Home
- Cali’s Disneyland Tower Of Terror Is Set To Close Early Next Year
- Apple Order To Pay $14.5 Billion in Taxes To The EU
- Student Dies After Collapsing At Aledo High School
- Study Says Students Do Better In School With Attractive Teachers
- The Late Late Show’s James Corden Remembers Sitting and Chatting With Gene Wilder
- Rangers Send Scouts To Tim Tebow’s Baseball Tryout