Looks like some of your favorite Saturday Night Live cast members may be leaving the show at the end of the season.
Reports have surfaces that Kristen Wiig, Andy Samberg, and Jason Sudeikis will be moving on to bigger and better things next year.
Us Weekly is reporting that all three cast members will be following the footsteps of SNL alums like Tina Fey, Will Ferrel, Amy Poehler, and Jimmy Fallon. It is time for them to move on to the next phase of their career.
And though a rep for Wiig, 38, and Sudeikis, 36, refutes this — telling Us, “No decisions are made until the season is over” the timing makes sense.
With the success of Bridesmaids, Wiig will be able to do pretty much any project she wants. Sudeikis had some success last year with his appearances in Horrible Bosses and The Hall Pass. The actor also has a new movie in the works, Relanxious, which is about an agoraphobic looking for love.
- Adele Giveaway Week
- Donald Trump And Hillary Clinton Had A Charity Roast Last Night!
- Waves Of Cyber Attacks Take Down Netflix, Twitter, And Spotify Today!
- This Texas Taco Challenge Is So Hard Only 5 People Have EVER Finished It!
- A Breastfeeding Emoji Could Be Coming To Your Phone Soon!
- Man Sits Down In Denny’s Doesn’t Order Anything And Leaves Single Mom A $1,500 Tip!
- Research Indicates Women Angrier Than Men Behind The Wheel
- Amazon, Netflix, Twitter and Other Popular Sites Experienced Difficulties Today
- Guy Flips His Car While Singing With The Camera Rolling
- Baby Getting Jealous Every Time His Parents Kiss Has Gone Viral!