Looks like some of your favorite Saturday Night Live cast members may be leaving the show at the end of the season.
Reports have surfaces that Kristen Wiig, Andy Samberg, and Jason Sudeikis will be moving on to bigger and better things next year.
Us Weekly is reporting that all three cast members will be following the footsteps of SNL alums like Tina Fey, Will Ferrel, Amy Poehler, and Jimmy Fallon. It is time for them to move on to the next phase of their career.
And though a rep for Wiig, 38, and Sudeikis, 36, refutes this — telling Us, “No decisions are made until the season is over” the timing makes sense.
With the success of Bridesmaids, Wiig will be able to do pretty much any project she wants. Sudeikis had some success last year with his appearances in Horrible Bosses and The Hall Pass. The actor also has a new movie in the works, Relanxious, which is about an agoraphobic looking for love.
- Train Debut New Single ‘Play This Song’
- NFL Ratings Have Dropped From Same Time Last Year, Why?
- The First Woman In Playboy Featured Wearing A Hijab
- Joe Biden Guess Stars On Law And Order SVU
- Dj Khaled’s Book ‘The Keys’ Is Coming In November
- Janet Jackson Makes Rare Appearance With Baby Bump
- Texas Pizza Place Banning Gun Owners From Its Shop
- Man Tries To Kiss Kim Kardashian’s Booty and Gets The Boot, See The Video
- Kevin Hart Surpasses Jerry Seinfeld As Forbes Highest Paid Comic
- Vice President Joe Biden Is On ‘Law & Order” Tonight