No Doubt have been hard at work in the studio creating out their highly-anticipated new album. Lead singer Gwen Stefani and bassist Tony Kanal are coming up for air to appear as mentors on hit reality-television show American Idol on Wednesday night.
Stefani and Kanal will be working with the final Top 8 and the theme of the show will be “1980’s music.” The duo will also be met by a friendly face: No Doubt is signed to Interscope Records, headed by American Idol adviser Jimmy Iovine.
This is not Stefani’s first year on the show. Last season American Idol contestants were styled in her popular clothing line, L.A.M.B.
Despite No Doubt’s constant Tweets updating fans on their new album, Stefani told Access Hollywood that the band would rather work on it slowly and make it perfect. “We do this thing where we work on it really hard, and then we take breaks, because everybody has so much going on,” Stefani said. “That’s why it’s taking so long.”
American Idol airs Wednesday and Thursday at 8/7c on Fox.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Taylor Swift Gets a New Haircut, See The Pics!
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie Jenner’s Phone Number
- North Texas Wedding Photographer Ruins Bride’s Big Day
- Brad Pitt Is Not Dead, It’s A Hoax
- José Fernández Reportedly Arguing With Pregnant Girlfriend Before Fatal Boat Crash
- The Weeknd Cuts His Hair Off, See The Pic!
- Mary J. Blige Challenges Hillary Clinton with Bruce Springsteen Cover
- Here Is Your Dose Of Sass For September 27, 2016
- Here Are The Best Musical Acts Worth Seeing At This Years State Fair!
- Rob Kardashian Tweeted Out Kylie And Kris Jenner’s Phone Numbers In A Fit Of Rage!