No Doubt have been hard at work in the studio creating out their highly-anticipated new album. Lead singer Gwen Stefani and bassist Tony Kanal are coming up for air to appear as mentors on hit reality-television show American Idol on Wednesday night.
Stefani and Kanal will be working with the final Top 8 and the theme of the show will be “1980’s music.” The duo will also be met by a friendly face: No Doubt is signed to Interscope Records, headed by American Idol adviser Jimmy Iovine.
This is not Stefani’s first year on the show. Last season American Idol contestants were styled in her popular clothing line, L.A.M.B.
Despite No Doubt’s constant Tweets updating fans on their new album, Stefani told Access Hollywood that the band would rather work on it slowly and make it perfect. “We do this thing where we work on it really hard, and then we take breaks, because everybody has so much going on,” Stefani said. “That’s why it’s taking so long.”
American Idol airs Wednesday and Thursday at 8/7c on Fox.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- There Is A Mural Of Lee Harvey Oswald In Dallas! Some Like It, Others Hate It!
- Go Topless Day Is Sunday! Are You Partaking?
- This Girls Senior-Year Throwback Picture Is The Best Thing You Have Ever Seen!
- Michelle Obama’s Plans After She Leaves The White House
- Sarah Jessica Parker Ends Partnership With Mylan Over Price Hike
- Kassie DePaiva Star Of ‘Days Of Our Life’ Reveals She Has Leukemia
- 8 People Injured In School Bus Collision
- Taylor Swift Wishes Blake Lively Happy Birthday, Koala Style
- Texas Police Officer Suspended For Not Providing Backup And Going To Whataburger Instead
- DFW Utility Workers Photo Goes Viral As He Submerges Himself In Water