The Queen of Pop, Madonna, doesn’t want to have to fend off photographers 24/7 on her new “MDNA” tour.
The singer has hired a group of impersonators to confuse photographers, and give her a break.
Reports have emerged that she’s so determined on to be hounded that the five ladies will be made up to look like dead ringers for Madge.
When on tour her clone quintet will be sent out ahead of her to act as a diversion when she exits hotels, concert halls, and other public venues.
Madonna will be at the American Airlines Center on October 20th and 21st.
- Waves Of Cyber Attacks Take Down Netflix, Twitter, And Spotify Today!
- This Texas Taco Challenge Is So Hard Only 5 People Have EVER Finished It!
- A Breastfeeding Emoji Could Be Coming To Your Phone Soon!
- Man Sits Down In Denny’s Doesn’t Order Anything And Leaves Single Mom A $1,500 Tip!
- Research Indicates Women Angrier Than Men Behind The Wheel
- Amazon, Netflix, Twitter and Other Popular Sites Experienced Difficulties Today
- Guy Flips His Car While Singing With The Camera Rolling
- Baby Getting Jealous Every Time His Parents Kiss Has Gone Viral!
- Check Out This iPhone Case That Looks Like An Exploded Samsung
- MetLife Fires Snoopy After 31 Years