The Queen of Pop, Madonna, doesn’t want to have to fend off photographers 24/7 on her new “MDNA” tour.
The singer has hired a group of impersonators to confuse photographers, and give her a break.
Reports have emerged that she’s so determined on to be hounded that the five ladies will be made up to look like dead ringers for Madge.
When on tour her clone quintet will be sent out ahead of her to act as a diversion when she exits hotels, concert halls, and other public venues.
Madonna will be at the American Airlines Center on October 20th and 21st.
- Local High School Football Teams Dance Video Is Going Viral!
- Do You Know Why The McChicken Is Trending? You Can’t Unsee This!
- Britney Spears Says Doing Carpool Karaoke Was “Awkward”
- Drake Presents Rihanna with Vanguard Award… and His “Love”
- Mariah Carey’s Sister Has Been Arrested For Prostitution!
- Here’s Kanye’s Full, Undiluted MTV Video Music Awards Speech
- Nick Jonas’s Bulge Was On Full Display At The VMA’s
- Here’s the Full List of 2016 VMA Winners
- These Two Guys Spent The Night In An IKEA And Didn’t Get Caught!
- Watch Beyoncé’s Entire Groundbreaking ‘Lemonade’ Medley at VMAs