Hollie Cavanagh has a voice to be heard. And finally it is getting some national attention as the McKinney teen is in the top 8 of American Idol. But before Hollie burst onto the scene and was wowing Randy Jackson, J-Lo and Steven Tyler she was just a normal teenage girl. Making money babysitting Leigh Ann’s daughter and other girls in the neighborhood.
Her fans now are called “Hollie-Pops” and they are die-hard supporters of petite songstress. But Leigh Ann interviewed some of the original Hollie-Pops, Hailey and her friends, about the future music star.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Four North Texas Singers Advance To Knockout Round On ‘The Voice’
- It’s Now Illegal To Dress Up As A Clown In This County
- Lady Gaga May Hit Up Your Favorite Dive Bar
- Rotating Dallas Restaurant Kitchen LTO Is Coming Back in Deep Ellum
- Bruno Mars to Open 2016 American Music Awards
- Top 5 DFW Football Games Of The Week
- Everyone Needs To Check Your Panties! Newscaster Makes A Hilarious Slip-Up on Air
- Bryan Cranston Leaves A Surprise At DFW Airport
- Ezekiel Elliott Spends First NFL Paycheck on House for Parents
- Ryan Reynolds Just Accidentally Revealed The Sex Of His Baby