The Deep Ellum Arts Festival is celebrating 18 years of arts, food, and music in Dallas this weekend. Hop on the Green Line to Deep Ellum and bring the family to explore over 200 artists and vendors set up along Main Street on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
Explore 6 blocks of art, music, and food in Deep Ellum this weekend. There will be 200 artists and 100 original bands rocking Main Street from Friday to Sunday. It’ll be a great time for the whole family! Even your pets are welcome! Dress up Spike and Fido in their finest costumes for the Pet Parade on Sunday at 11AM!
Admission is FREE, but parking could get tight. Take the DART Green Line to Deep Ellum to save yourself some hassle.
- Southwest Pilots Picket Over Contract Dispute at Love Field
- Woman Strikes It BIG At The Wynn Casino In Vegas On Penny Slots
- Here Is Your Dose Of Sass For August 26, 2016!
- This Theory About Eleven From ‘Stranger Things’ Will Blow Your Mind!
- Kate Gosselin Says Her 12-Year-Old Son Has Special Needs
- Here Is How MTV Picks The Seating Arrangement For The VMA’s?
- Photos Show Cat ‘Thor’ With Striped Fur Resembling Bengal Tiger
- 5 Kardashian Weight Loss Tips That Could Actually Work!
- Britney Spears Would Totally Do the Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Cops Got Bored At The State Fair And Created Their Own Version Of ‘Summer Nights’ From Grease