The Deep Ellum Arts Festival is celebrating 18 years of arts, food, and music in Dallas this weekend. Hop on the Green Line to Deep Ellum and bring the family to explore over 200 artists and vendors set up along Main Street on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
Explore 6 blocks of art, music, and food in Deep Ellum this weekend. There will be 200 artists and 100 original bands rocking Main Street from Friday to Sunday. It’ll be a great time for the whole family! Even your pets are welcome! Dress up Spike and Fido in their finest costumes for the Pet Parade on Sunday at 11AM!
Admission is FREE, but parking could get tight. Take the DART Green Line to Deep Ellum to save yourself some hassle.
- You Can Now Pay To Be More Popular On Tinder!
- Screams Friday Giveaway
- Beyoncé Shows Off New Ivy Park Collection
- Blake Shelton Doppelganger Fools Security, Fans in Fargo
- The Weeknd Surprises with New Single ‘False Alarm’
- California CEO Pays Employees to Take Vacations
- Apple Might Be Sharing Your iMessages With The Police
- Hate Panty Lines? Stick-On Underwear Will Solve That!
- The Top 10 Greatest TV Shows Of All Time
- Underboob Is All The Rage Now! Ton’s Of Celebrities Are Doing It!