A marriage deteriorating and ending is much more serious than walking around without a ring on your finger. Well now that issue can go away with the new trend of ‘Divorce Rings’.
French jewellery designer Gisele Ganne has created a ring for the newly single. To symbolize heartbreak and rebirth.
The ring of a bird skull with a wedding bouquet is to be worn on the ring finger just like a wedding band, but with a completely different message.
And if you have had a really bad divorce, she offers a knuckleduster on her website.
Ganne says on her website part of the reason to make the rings is the fact that 42% of UK marriages end in divorce.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Here Is Your Dose Of Sass For August 25, 2016!
- Christina Grimmie Appears in Posthumously Released ‘Deception’ Video
- You Can Turn Old Ticket Stubs Into Floor Mats Now And They Are Awesome!
- Katy Perry Feels Sorry for ‘Catfish’ Man
- Beyoncé Remembers Aaliyah
- Woman Finds Winning Lottery Ticket in ‘Messy Purse’
- Is 4 AM the Most Productive Hour?
- Here’s the Full List of 2016 ‘MTV VMAs’ Performers
- VIDEO: Shooting At The Parks Mall In Arlington Was Caught On Video!
- ‘Stranger Things’ Actress Millie Bobby Brown Channels Amy Winehouse