A new sitcom star lands the role of the Apple co-founder in an upcoming indie film.
Who is it?
Ashton Kutcher, who plays a wealthy tech tycoon on Two And A Half Men, is set to star as one of the most famous tech tycoons of all time, Steve Jobs.
Variety is reporting that Kutcher will play the leading roll in a new indie film Jobs. The film will follow the Apple co-founder on his journey hippie to running one of the most successful computer companies in the world. Matt Whitley penned the script, and Joshua Michael Stern is set to direct.
Kutcher, who is currently negotiating a deal to return to Men next season, will start shooting Jobs in May while on hiatus from the CBS sitcom.
ER star Noah Wyle previously played Jobs opposite Anthony Michael Hall as Bill Gates in the 1999 TNT movie Pirates of Silicon Valley.
Jobs died in October 2011 at the age of 56 after a long battle with pancreatic cancer.
- Joe Jonas Tells The Truth About the Elevator Prank with Demi Lovato
- The Marlins Will All Wear No. 16 In Honor Of Jose Fernandez At Tonight’s Game
- Snapchat Releases “Spectacles” Glasses That Record Video
- Police Officer Entertains The Plano Balloon Festival Crowd With His Dance Moves
- Adam Levine Shares The First Pic Of Baby Dusty Rose
- Michelle Obama & George W. Bush’s Hug Has Gone Viral
- Did You Know Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen Are 30! Check Out Their Hot Bikini Bods….
- Charlie Puth At The DFW Acura Performance Showroom
- Here Is Your Dose Of Sass For September 26, 2016
- Angelina Jolie Has Blocked Brad Pitt’s Phone Number!