A new sitcom star lands the role of the Apple co-founder in an upcoming indie film.
Who is it?
Ashton Kutcher, who plays a wealthy tech tycoon on Two And A Half Men, is set to star as one of the most famous tech tycoons of all time, Steve Jobs.
Variety is reporting that Kutcher will play the leading roll in a new indie film Jobs. The film will follow the Apple co-founder on his journey hippie to running one of the most successful computer companies in the world. Matt Whitley penned the script, and Joshua Michael Stern is set to direct.
Kutcher, who is currently negotiating a deal to return to Men next season, will start shooting Jobs in May while on hiatus from the CBS sitcom.
ER star Noah Wyle previously played Jobs opposite Anthony Michael Hall as Bill Gates in the 1999 TNT movie Pirates of Silicon Valley.
Jobs died in October 2011 at the age of 56 after a long battle with pancreatic cancer.
- At Least 120 Dead After 6.2 Earthquake in Central Italy
- Impact: Britney Spears Returns to ‘Glory’
- Courteney Cox Opens Up About Plastic Surgery and Divorce on Running Wild
- Texas 10 Most Wanted List Offender Captured in San Antonio
- Southwest Pilots Picket Over Contract Dispute at Love Field
- Woman Strikes It BIG At The Wynn Casino In Vegas On Penny Slots
- Here Is Your Dose Of Sass For August 26, 2016!
- This Theory About Eleven From ‘Stranger Things’ Will Blow Your Mind!
- Kate Gosselin Says Her 12-Year-Old Son Has Special Needs
- Ariana Grande Teases ‘Side to Side’ Video Featuring Nicki Minaj