Madonna is feeling a little “freaked out” about her upcoming world tour.
The pop queen has admitted she has “never worked so hard or been so scrupulous” about any of her live shows.
The pop music icon will kick off her tour in Israel next month, and has been working hard to get the shows ready. The singer even broke one of her fingers during rehearsals.
She has said she is doing everything she can to impress fans telling Britain’s The Sun, “I have to say that in more than 25 years of performing, I have never worked so hard or been so scrupulous. Or freaked out more than I have at the minute.”
Madonna added, “There’s been lots of cardio and I’m doing a combination of Pilates and dance cardio. And there’s been plenty of skipping rope work. The envelope I’m pushing for is as spectacular a show as I can. It should be a feast for the eyes and ears.”
However, Madonna admits there is a crowd she really want to impress is her children. She adds, “My kids are brutally honest when it comes to what they don’t like. They have no tact whatsoever. They’ll just say, ‘Mom, get that song off’ even when (it is) mine. It’s hurtful, but at least they’re honest.”
- Man And Woman With 350 Cosmetic Procedures Between Them Explain Their “Plastic Love”
- Indonesian Man Claiming To Be 145 Years Old Declared As “World’s Oldest Man”
- Cousin Of NBA Star Dwyane Wade Shot Dead In Chicago
- BREAKING: Dallas Cowboys’ Tony Romo To Be Out 6-10 Weeks
- Have We Just Discovered Ariana Grande’s Look-Alike?
- Listen To (And Watch) Every ‘Song Of The Summer’ Since 1985
- ‘Brady Bunch’ Star Maureen McCormick Will Be On The Next Season Of ‘Dancing With The Stars’
- Taylor Swift And Tom Hiddleston Have Their First ‘Major Argument’
- A Mother Dies While Saving Her 2-Year-Old Son
- Chelsea Handler Sits Down With Ann Coulter