An exciting experience opens this week at the Sea Life Aquarium at the Grapevine Mills Mall. It’s the Octopus’ Garden, and you can walk amongst them starting Wednesday at 1PM. If you’ve ever wanted to under the sea in an octopus’ garden in the shade, this is your chance!
Head out on Wednesday to the Sea Life Aquarium to see octopus, cuttlefish, and nautilus on display. You and your kids can learn about how cephalopods camouflage themselves, escape with ink clouds, and move around with jet propulsion.
From 10AM Wednesday, annual pass holders will get a special preview of the Octopus’ Garden before the exhibit opens to the general public. Tickets are $20.56 for adults and $16.24 for kids ages 3-12, but you can buy them online for $15.43 and $12.18.
For tickets and more information, go to visitsealife.com/grapevine.
- Officials In Egypt Using “Grindr” To Track And Detain LGBT People
- Man And Woman With 350 Cosmetic Procedures Between Them Explain Their “Plastic Love”
- Indonesian Man Claiming To Be 145 Years Old Declared As “World’s Oldest Man”
- Cousin Of NBA Star Dwyane Wade Shot Dead In Chicago
- BREAKING: Dallas Cowboys’ Tony Romo To Be Out 6-10 Weeks
- Have We Just Discovered Ariana Grande’s Look-Alike?
- Listen To (And Watch) Every ‘Song Of The Summer’ Since 1985
- ‘Brady Bunch’ Star Maureen McCormick Will Be On The Next Season Of ‘Dancing With The Stars’
- Taylor Swift And Tom Hiddleston Have Their First ‘Major Argument’
- A Mother Dies While Saving Her 2-Year-Old Son