Charlie Sheen and Denise Richards had some great years together a few kids and a lot of problems. They got divorced a while ago. Then we all know what happened to Charlie. But are things turning around so much Sheen and Richards might get back together?
Sheen was on the Wendy Williams show Friday and talked about his new show and making it work for the kids. And he didn’t even rule out getting remarried to Richards.
“We are taking trips together. It is all about the children,” said Charlie Sheen on the Wendy Williams Show. “I mean you’re flying 64,000 miles an hour on a rock and nothing moves so anything is possible.”
Charlie Sheen has seemed to get his life a little bit more on track than last year. Who knows if it will work with Denise again.
Here he is on Wendy’s show talking about Denise.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Enter For Your Chance To Win A All-Inclusive Trip To Mexico From Exotico Tequila
- Kanye West Reportedly “Skips” Rehearsal For Tonight’s MTV Video Music Awards
- Bill Gates’ Net Worth Reaches $90 Billion!
- Japanese Nightclub Only Allows One Male Per Night, All Women Enter For Free
- Italian Wingsuit Pilot Broadcasts Own Death Live On Facebook
- Zimbabwe President Orders Arrest Of Entire Olympic Team After Failing To Medal
- School District Bans American Flags From High School Football Games
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Visit Childrens Hospital as Thor and Loki
- Officials In Egypt Using “Grindr” To Track And Detain LGBT People
- Man And Woman With 350 Cosmetic Procedures Between Them Explain Their “Plastic Love”