That is right, why suffer when you parish, when you can be buried in the bacon coffin.
J&D is the company bring bacon to the afterlife. They state in a press release about the bacon coffin:
“FACT – Approximately 56 million people die per year worldwide, 2.4 million in the US alone – 99% of which loved bacon.”
The coffin is not actually wrapped in bacon, but has a bacon paint scheme. The coffins cost only $2,999.95 (plus shipping and handling of course). They can be purchased online at www.baconcoffins.com.
To be buried in bacon is to buried in happiness.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Watch The HYSTERICAL Dancing In Public: 90s Edition!
- Watch Bill Murray Crash White House Briefing To Chat About Chicago Cubs
- Watch This HILARIOUS Recap Of ‘The Walking Dead’!
- Netflix In November: What’s Coming And Going
- The Walking Dead: 7 Deaths That Hit Us The Hardest
- Guy Fieri Makes Announcement to Open New Restaurant in Arlington
- Richard Simmons Beverly Hills Exercise Studio Closing After 42 Years
- Bittersweet Reunion for Cast of ‘Martin’ Show at Tommy Ford’s Funeral
- Legendary Singer Selena Inducted into Texas Women’s Hall of Fame
- Taylor Swift’s Cat is Keeping Her Awake