Something different is always thought up in the world of cosmetics. If it helps make your look younger, happier, fresher it might be worth it. Even if it means letting snails crawl all over your face.
Snail has been showing up in beauty product recently but there is now talk of a salon in Krasnoyarsk, Russia that offers a snail facial.
The “medical-cosmetic” procedure consists of letting African snails slither around ever so slowly on your face. The snail slime is supposed to help skin regenerate, eliminate scars and minimize wrinkles.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Man Smashes Donald Trump’s Hollywood Walk Of Fame Star
- This Guy Made His Cigarette Float In Mid Air And The Internet Lost It’s Mind!
- Don’t Let Daylight Savings Time Sneak Up On You This Year!
- Lady Gaga Joins James Corden For Carpool Karaoke!
- Our Very Own Leigh Ann Adam Is Going To Be A Guest Judge At Somm Wars!
- Want To Be On Survivor? Open Casting Call In Grapevine November 4th!
- Two Female ‘Bachelor’ Contestants Fell In Love With Each Other On The Show And We Love It
- Gwyneth Paltrow And Chris Martins Kids Have Amazing Voices! Check This Out!
- Bruno Mars Works With Adele And Calls Her ‘A Diva’
- Sia’s Theatrical Arena Spectacle Dazzles