Rumors are circulating the internet after on whether or not Megan Fox is pregnant.
They started after the actress admitted to having baby fever.
Fox, who is already a step-mom to, husband, Brian Austin Green’s 10-year-old son, Kassius, has recently revealed to Cosmopolitan magazine that she wants to be a mom.
“I want at least two, probably three [kids]. I’ve always been maternal,” she told the publication. She then added of her husband, “We’ve had obstacles, and we’ve overcome them. I truly feel like he’s my soul mate. I don’t want to sound corny or cliché, but I do believe we are destined to live this part of our lives together.”
Rumors have yet to be confirmed.
The pregnancy report comes one day after news broke (via TMZ) that Brian Austin is being sued by a celeb photographer over an incident that took place on a Honolulu beach in December, in which the former Beverly Hills 90210 hunk allegedly attacked a cameraman while Megan egged him on.
- US Airlines Is Allowed To Weigh Passengers Now To Prevent Crash Landings!
- Halloween Decorations Have Some Folks Upset In Katy
- Woman Goes To Hospital For “Kidney Stones,” Ends Up Giving Birth
- 16-Year-Old Wakes Up From Coma Speaking Fluent Spanish
- Women In Yoga Pants March In Front Of House Of Man Who Said They Should “Stop Wearing Them In Public”
- Study Suggests Eating Foods That Don’t Go Together Improves Meal Satisfaction
- 2016 State Fair Of Texas Sets New Record
- Girl Scout Cookie Cereal Is What Your Dreams Are Made Of
- DFW Has (3) Of “The 2016 Top 20 Best Cities For Halloween”
- SNL Host, Tom Hanks, Sums Up The 3rd Presidential Debate In One Sentence