Better stock up on lotto tickets before tomorrow night. In case you haven’t heard, the Mega Millions jackpot is a record $476 million, and you are up against people in 44 states for the big payoff. If you beat the odds and become the sole winner of the jackpot, you could have more money than many celebrities.
$476 million is a lot of money, and it’s more than Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney is worth ($250m). It’s more than pop legend Prince, who is worth $235 million. You’d have more money, and more hair, than Dr Phil; he’s got $220 million in the bank. You’d also be more jiggy-wit-it than Will Smith, who has a worth of an even $200 million.
Who else would you have more moola than? Brad Pitt ($150 m), Lady Gaga ($90 m), Regis Philbin ($70 m), and rapper Kanye West ($65 m).
Despite having enough money to swim in like Scrooge McDuck, you’d still be poorer than Bill Gates, James Cameron, Oprah, Bono, Adam Sandler, Mariah Carey, Simon Cowell, Tiger Woods, and Mel Gibson.
And if you have the money to do it, this little nugget of info from CNBC’s Darren Rovell
Good luck, and if you win, please remember us little people!
- Texas Police Officer Suspended For Not Providing Backup And Going To Whataburger Instead
- DFW Utility Workers Photo Goes Viral As He Submerges Himself In Water
- New Texas Plates Benefit Music Education For Students
- Texas Jury Finds GM Car’s Ignition Switch Not to Blame in 2011 Crash
- Couple Seeks Help Solving Puppy’s Medical Mystery of Contorted Front Legs
- Richardson Couple Says Their Dog Was Killed Over Their Support for Hillary Clinton
- Report: ‘Today’ Staff ‘Embarrassed’ by Al Roker’s Comments About Ryan Lochte
- TCU Shuts Down Fraternity Due To Possession Of Drugs, Guns, Alcohol And ‘Cultural’ Issues
- Here Is Your Dose Of Sass For August 25, 2016!
- Christina Grimmie Appears in Posthumously Released ‘Deception’ Video