This Saturday, March 31st, is the 4th annual Jog With The Frog 5k. The annual race benefits Educational First Steps, an organization dedicated to improving the quality and availability of early childhood education for economically disadvantaged children.
Grab your running shoes and head down to the Band Shell inside Fair Park on Saturday morning. There will be both a 1K and 5K race for runners of all experience levels.
This is a great family-friendly event that will be a blast for all! Parking is free, and registration is $25. To register and find more information, go to JogWithTheFrog.com.
- Kanye West Reportedly “Skips” Rehearsal For Tonight’s MTV Video Music Awards
- Bill Gates’ Net Worth Reaches $90 Billion!
- Japanese Nightclub Only Allows One Male Per Night, All Women Enter For Free
- Italian Wingsuit Pilot Broadcasts Own Death Live On Facebook
- Zimbabwe President Orders Arrest Of Entire Olympic Team After Failing To Medal
- School District Bans American Flags From High School Football Games
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Visit Childrens Hospital as Thor and Loki
- Officials In Egypt Using “Grindr” To Track And Detain LGBT People
- Man And Woman With 350 Cosmetic Procedures Between Them Explain Their “Plastic Love”
- Indonesian Man Claiming To Be 145 Years Old Declared As “World’s Oldest Man”