This Saturday, March 31st, is the 4th annual Jog With The Frog 5k. The annual race benefits Educational First Steps, an organization dedicated to improving the quality and availability of early childhood education for economically disadvantaged children.
Grab your running shoes and head down to the Band Shell inside Fair Park on Saturday morning. There will be both a 1K and 5K race for runners of all experience levels.
This is a great family-friendly event that will be a blast for all! Parking is free, and registration is $25. To register and find more information, go to JogWithTheFrog.com.
- Justin Timberlake Is Being Investigated For Breaking The Law When He Voted!
- One Of Rihanna’s Back Up Dancers Has Gone Missing And She Wants Your Help Finding Her!
- IKEA in Grand Prairie Breaks Ground
- Tom Hanks Recreates ‘Big’ Rap
- Murder Suspect Broadcasts Himself On Facebook Live Running From Police!
- The Official Trailer For ‘Gilmore Girls’ Has Arrived And Here It Is
- Little Girl Accidentally Roots For Wrong Football Team And Has Complete Meltdown!
- Bike Lock Invention Makes Thieves Vomit Upon Cutting
- Can You Figure Out The Sexual Pun In This Couples Halloween Costume
- 28 Cheap And Easy Last Minute Halloween Costume Ideas