On Monday, Madonna set up a Twitter account to chat with her fans about MDNA.
Piers Morgan took it upon himself to send the “Pop Queen” this tweet:
MTV is reporting, that Morgan has never been shy about his feelings for Madonna. He has called the singer a “con artist” and “gruesome”. He also has made fun of Madge’s physiques, and her Halftime show performance.
Morgan escalated the feud on Monday with his tweet, and Madonna’s manager, Guy Oseary, responded with a tweet of his own:
In the tweet Oseary posted a letter from October 21, 2011, that says Morgan is “delighted to invite Madonna to be a special guest for his L.A. recording of his U.K. chat show — where she would be welcome to promote her new film and forthcoming album release (and perform two numbers).”
Morgan fired back with his response:
Apparently Morgan feels he has been slighted by Madonna over the years. Specifically during his time as an editor of England’s Daily Mirror newspaper, where the CNN host claims he was lied to by a Madonna publicist in order to ensure a rival paper was the first to have the Queen of Pop’s pregnancy announcement.
Since Morgan has caught the wraith of some of Madonna’s Fans:
Although some seem to be in support of the Madonna ban:
What do you think about Piers Morgan banning Madonna from both of his shows?
- Canned Pumpkin Isn’t Actually Pumpkin! You Have Been Lied To Your Entire Life!
- Ariana Grande Giveaway
- Cast Of “Will & Grace” Reunites For Several Adorable Photos
- Sarah Paulson On First Emmy Win: “It really is a fairy-tale kind of thing. It’s surreal.”
- New “Hangover Free” Alcohol Is On The Way!
- iPhone 7 Users Destroy New Phone After YouTube Video Tells Them To Drill Into New Device
- Suspect Found And Charged In Washington State Mall Shooting
- At Least 8 Victims Confirmed At Mass Shooting In Downtown Baltimore
- MLB All-Star Jose Fernandez Killed In Boating Accident
- ‘Do The Right Thing’ Actor Bill Nunn “Radio Raheem” Dies at 62