On Monday, Madonna set up a Twitter account to chat with her fans about MDNA.
Piers Morgan took it upon himself to send the “Pop Queen” this tweet:
MTV is reporting, that Morgan has never been shy about his feelings for Madonna. He has called the singer a “con artist” and “gruesome”. He also has made fun of Madge’s physiques, and her Halftime show performance.
Morgan escalated the feud on Monday with his tweet, and Madonna’s manager, Guy Oseary, responded with a tweet of his own:
In the tweet Oseary posted a letter from October 21, 2011, that says Morgan is “delighted to invite Madonna to be a special guest for his L.A. recording of his U.K. chat show — where she would be welcome to promote her new film and forthcoming album release (and perform two numbers).”
Morgan fired back with his response:
Apparently Morgan feels he has been slighted by Madonna over the years. Specifically during his time as an editor of England’s Daily Mirror newspaper, where the CNN host claims he was lied to by a Madonna publicist in order to ensure a rival paper was the first to have the Queen of Pop’s pregnancy announcement.
Since Morgan has caught the wraith of some of Madonna’s Fans:
Although some seem to be in support of the Madonna ban:
What do you think about Piers Morgan banning Madonna from both of his shows?
- Is Your Family Ready For Family Feud? Auditions Dec 3rd & 4th in Dallas
- Victoria Beckham’s Fashion Line Is Coming To Target In 2017
- Former Bachelor Contestants Found Love With Each Other
- Taylor Swift’s ‘Fearless’ Continued Her Country Reign
- Taco Bell Giving Away Free Doritos Locos Tacos
- It’s Chicken Fried Steak Day!
- Kourtney Kardashian Share Cute Throwback Pic Of Her And Kim On Halloween
- Parrot Rats Out Cheating Husband
- Katy Perry Shades Taylor Swift at Kanye West Concert
- Russell Wilson & Ciara Announce They’re Having a Baby