Troubled actress, Lindsay Lohan will guest star on an upcoming episode of Glee.
Lohan will portray herself as a celebrity judge for the Glee kids performance at Nationals.
Us Weekly is reporting that the 25-year-old actress has confirmed she will be on an upcoming episode of FOX’s hit series.
Lohan’s appearance on the show is part of her ongoing effort to revive her career following years of flops and legal issues.
This will mark the Mean Girls star’s second appearance to the small screen this year, she was the hostSaturday Night Liveearlier this month, which has received mixed reviews from critics and fans alike. She will also play Elizabeth Taylor in a forth coming made for TV movie.
Lohan is due to end her probation Thursday, March 29th, if the L.A. County Court judge rules she has fulfilled her court-ordered obligations, which were set last November.
When Lindsay appeared in court on February 22, Judge Stephanie Sauter told her, “You seem to be getting your life back on track.”
Maybe with the help of Glee she can get her career back on track as well.
- Bon Jovi Hits Broadway to Play New Album
- Happy Birthday Kim Kardashian, Check Out Throwback Pictures Of Her Sweet 16!
- 5 Best Songs on Lady Gaga’s Personal, Spirited ‘Joanne’
- Watch A Kid Blow Chunks At The State Fair Of Texas
- Cher and James Corden Serenade Each Other with ‘I Got You Bae’
- Weird Al Moderates Presidential Debate on ‘Bad Hombres, Nasty Women’
- Four North Texas Singers Advance To Knockout Round On ‘The Voice’
- It’s Now Illegal To Dress Up As A Clown In This County
- Lady Gaga May Hit Up Your Favorite Dive Bar
- Rotating Dallas Restaurant Kitchen LTO Is Coming Back in Deep Ellum