New research suggests that people who eat chocolate are thinner. Done. No more story needed.
A study of nearly 1,000 US people found those who eat chocolate a few times a week were slimmer than those who only occasionally ate it.
Chocolate does increase calorie intake but regular consumption was related to lower body mass index (BMI) in the study, which was published in the Archives of Internal Medicine.
Even when other factors like exercise were taken into account the link remained.
The key seems to point to how often chocolate is eaten, rather than how much is consumed.
The findings only point out the link between the amount of chocolate eaten and a lower BMI. It does not prove a reason why or that one factor causes the other.
More stories from the New 103.7 Lite FM
- Miranda Lambert Tears Up On Stage After Spotting This Soldier’s Sign
- Barbara Streisand Called The CEO Of Apple Because Siri Mispronounces Her Name!
- Trophy Club Man Wins $5 Million Playing The Lottery
- Bella Thorne Proudly Comes Out As Bisexual
- Dallas’ First Shake Shack Opens Next Week; Thursday Sept 1st
- Tyra Banks Is Going To Teach At Stanford University
- Hillary Clinton Shows Her Goofy Side With Justin And Jessica
- Texas Demands $15M In Upgrades After Fining Testing Vendor $5.7 M
- The UFC Suspends Brock Lesnar For Failed Drug Test
- 9-Year-Old Banned From Flying Because TSA Worried His Pacemaker Was A Bomb!