It would be nice if it was a surprise that the Two And A Half Men was struggling a little in ratings since Charlie Sheen left. While the show is in no way a failure with Ashton Kutcher as the new star, it is looking to bring in some big names to hopefully boost ratings.
Kathy Bates was announced to be playing the ghost of Charlie Harper. Obviously they are missing the presence of Charlie on the show.
Now Seinfeld star Jason Alexander has signed on to guest star in an upcoming episode. There are no details on who he’ll play, or in what context. It has been confirmed that he will appear on the May 7th season finale.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Man Smashes Donald Trump’s Hollywood Walk Of Fame Star
- This Guy Made His Cigarette Float In Mid Air And The Internet Lost It’s Mind!
- Don’t Let Daylight Savings Time Sneak Up On You This Year!
- Lady Gaga Joins James Corden For Carpool Karaoke!
- Our Very Own Leigh Ann Adam Is Going To Be A Guest Judge At Somm Wars!
- Want To Be On Survivor? Open Casting Call In Grapevine November 4th!
- Two Female ‘Bachelor’ Contestants Fell In Love With Each Other On The Show And We Love It
- Gwyneth Paltrow And Chris Martins Kids Have Amazing Voices! Check This Out!
- Bruno Mars Works With Adele And Calls Her ‘A Diva’
- Sia’s Theatrical Arena Spectacle Dazzles