It would be nice if it was a surprise that the Two And A Half Men was struggling a little in ratings since Charlie Sheen left. While the show is in no way a failure with Ashton Kutcher as the new star, it is looking to bring in some big names to hopefully boost ratings.
Kathy Bates was announced to be playing the ghost of Charlie Harper. Obviously they are missing the presence of Charlie on the show.
Now Seinfeld star Jason Alexander has signed on to guest star in an upcoming episode. There are no details on who he’ll play, or in what context. It has been confirmed that he will appear on the May 7th season finale.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Taylor Swift Gets a New Haircut, See The Pics!
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie Jenner’s Phone Number
- North Texas Wedding Photographer Ruins Bride’s Big Day
- Brad Pitt Is Not Dead, It’s A Hoax
- José Fernández Reportedly Arguing With Pregnant Girlfriend Before Fatal Boat Crash
- The Weeknd Cuts His Hair Off, See The Pic!
- Mary J. Blige Challenges Hillary Clinton with Bruce Springsteen Cover
- Here Is Your Dose Of Sass For September 27, 2016
- Here Are The Best Musical Acts Worth Seeing At This Years State Fair!
- Rob Kardashian Tweeted Out Kylie And Kris Jenner’s Phone Numbers In A Fit Of Rage!