It would be nice if it was a surprise that the Two And A Half Men was struggling a little in ratings since Charlie Sheen left. While the show is in no way a failure with Ashton Kutcher as the new star, it is looking to bring in some big names to hopefully boost ratings.
Kathy Bates was announced to be playing the ghost of Charlie Harper. Obviously they are missing the presence of Charlie on the show.
Now Seinfeld star Jason Alexander has signed on to guest star in an upcoming episode. There are no details on who he’ll play, or in what context. It has been confirmed that he will appear on the May 7th season finale.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- This Guy Dressed Up Like A Mermaid And Did A Photo shoot! This Will Make Your Day!
- Pretty Little Liars Is Ending After Seven Seasons!
- Coldplay Covers ‘Pure Imagination’ To Honor Gene Wilder
- Breaking: Chris Has Been Arrested In Front Of His Home
- Cali’s Disneyland Tower Of Terror Is Set To Close Early Next Year
- Apple Order To Pay $14.5 Billion in Taxes To The EU
- Student Dies After Collapsing At Aledo High School
- Study Says Students Do Better In School With Attractive Teachers
- The Late Late Show’s James Corden Remembers Sitting and Chatting With Gene Wilder
- Rangers Send Scouts To Tim Tebow’s Baseball Tryout