Hotdogs and baseball are two things that just go hand in hand, but the folks at the Rangers Ballpark are set to unleash the granddaddy of hotdogs on the public this year. The whole world is talking about the $26, one-pound, two-foot long hotdog nicknamed the “Boomstick.”
It’s the stuff of legend that would make an episode of Man vs Food. The one-pound, two-foot monster of hot dogs is more than the average man can handle. It’s meant to serve 3-4 people, but that’s not to say there aren’t crazy fans out there that will attempt to scarf the whole thing.
It’s a custom-made dog. Local companies craft the 24 inch hotdog and 20 inch bun just for the Ballpark. The hotdog actually is a bit longer than the bun, which is practically an entire loaf of bread in itself.
It’ll be a featured in the new Captain Morgan Club restaurant in Center Field. There it’s known as the “Champion Dog” and will be served on a cutting board, but at the concession stands, it’s known as the “Boomstick.”
Your first chance to catch a sighting of this monster hotdog will be Tuesday, April 3rd at the exhibition game versus the Diablos Rojos del Mexico at the Rangers Ballpark in Arlington.
- Miranda Lambert Tears Up On Stage After Spotting This Soldier’s Sign
- Barbara Streisand Called The CEO Of Apple Because Siri Mispronounces Her Name!
- Trophy Club Man Wins $5 Million Playing The Lottery
- Bella Thorne Proudly Comes Out As Bisexual
- Dallas’ First Shake Shack Opens Next Week; Thursday Sept 1st
- Tyra Banks Is Going To Teach At Stanford University
- Hillary Clinton Shows Her Goofy Side With Justin And Jessica
- Texas Demands $15M In Upgrades After Fining Testing Vendor $5.7 M
- The UFC Suspends Brock Lesnar For Failed Drug Test
- 9-Year-Old Banned From Flying Because TSA Worried His Pacemaker Was A Bomb!