Lauren Scruggs, the Plano model who had an accident involving a airplane propeller last year, rejected a a payment of $200,000 from the insurance company that represents the plane.
Legal documents state that Scruggs was offered $200k verbally by the insurance company on Dec. 3rd. According to Huffington Post the documents state the insurance company explained that is the most they can pay out to ‘passenger’ of the plane.
Scruggs, who lost an eye and hand because of the accident, is claiming she shouldn’t be considered a ‘passenger’ because she was finished exiting the airplane at the time of the accident.
Scruggs is asking for an unspecified amount in damages, but indications are that it is well above the $200k offered by the insurance company.
More From the New 103.7 Lite FM
- Sarah Jessica Parker Ends Partnership With Mylan Over Price Hike
- Kassie DePaiva Star Of ‘Days Of Our Life’ Reveals She Has Leukemia
- Free Things To Do In North Texas
- 8 People Injured In School Bus Collision
- Taylor Swift Wishes Blake Lively Happy Birthday, Koala Style
- Texas Police Officer Suspended For Not Providing Backup And Going To Whataburger Instead
- DFW Utility Workers Photo Goes Viral As He Submerges Himself In Water
- New Texas Plates Benefit Music Education For Students
- Texas Jury Finds GM Car’s Ignition Switch Not to Blame in 2011 Crash
- Couple Seeks Help Solving Puppy’s Medical Mystery of Contorted Front Legs