Lauren Scruggs, the Plano model who had an accident involving a airplane propeller last year, rejected a a payment of $200,000 from the insurance company that represents the plane.
Legal documents state that Scruggs was offered $200k verbally by the insurance company on Dec. 3rd. According to Huffington Post the documents state the insurance company explained that is the most they can pay out to ‘passenger’ of the plane.
Scruggs, who lost an eye and hand because of the accident, is claiming she shouldn’t be considered a ‘passenger’ because she was finished exiting the airplane at the time of the accident.
Scruggs is asking for an unspecified amount in damages, but indications are that it is well above the $200k offered by the insurance company.
More From the New 103.7 Lite FM
- Woman Suing KFC For $20 Million Because Bucket Wasn’t Filled To The Top
- Plano Man Fights Off Bobcat While Walking His Dog
- Queen Recorded A Fast Version Of “We Will Rock You,” And It Is INCREDIBLE!
- Taylor Swift Takes the Stage in Austin for First Concert in a Year
- Bruno Mars, Ariana Grande, Backstreet Boys and More Light Up We Can Survive 2016
- Backstreet Boys Surprise Crowd at CBS Radio’s ‘We Can Survive’ Concert
- Sad Ending to Six Flags Mall in Arlington; Demolition Nearly Complete
- Justin Hartley From ‘This Is Us’ Makes His Pecs Dance In Ellen’s Dunk Tank
- Watch The HYSTERICAL Dancing In Public: 90s Edition!
- Watch Bill Murray Crash White House Briefing To Chat About Chicago Cubs