Tall. Skinny. Dainty. Blond. Those are all words that are normally associated with Barbie. The toy’s maker Mattel is thinking about changing the look of Barbie for a Katniss Everdeen inspired doll based on the popular book series and record breaking movie The Hunger Games.
Mattel points out that the doll is “inspired” by Katniss and is meant “specifically for the adult collector.” However no word yet on if it will be in stores.
Images also have not been leaked.
This isn’t the first time Mattel has tried to cash in on recent pop culture phenomenon. They already have a Bella doll and a Bella bride doll for the Twlight series.
The real question is what outfit would you put Katniss in? The reaping dress? Her father’s leather jacket? Her ‘Girl on Fire’ dress? The options are endless.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Katy Perry Has Officially Voted Naked To Help “Change The World!”
- Elementary School Replaces Detention with Meditation
- Here Are The Most Savage Things Grandmothers Have Ever Said!
- Rick Perry Is Going To Need Our Help To Advance In Dancing With The Stars!
- Selena Gomez Becomes First with 100 Million Instagram Followers
- You Have Been Lied To Your Entire Life About Alcohol!
- Adele’s ’25’ Goes Diamond in Less Than a Year
- Nick Jonas Has A New Mystery Woman!
- Here Are Your Big Brother Contestants From DFW! We Can’t Wait To Watch!
- Katy Perry, Chance the Rapper, More React to First Presidential Debate