Come out to their open house and bring the kids! There will tons of great activities and workshops. Get your own garden looking fabulous with all the helpful tips and tricks for the season! Learn what to plant to make your yard a butterfly heaven! There will also be food, fun, and oodles of door prizes! Pay a visit to the Protective Animal League to adopt an adorable pet into their forever homes. The Easter Bunny will be hopping in for pictures with the kids. The first 100 guests get amazing prizes!
The Brumley Gardens are located 10540 Church Road, take the Plano Road exit off LBJ. The Spring Festival is Sunday, March 25th between 12PM and 5PM. For more information, check out this flyer!
- Woman Rushed To Hospital After Being Stabbed…By Her Dog
- Lubbock Teacher Surprised With Pair Of Jordans He’s Always Wanted
- Taco Bueno Named Best Mexican Restaurant In America
- Watch Courteney Cox And Lisa Kudrow Play A Round Of ‘Friends’ Trivia
- Backstreet’s Back: The Backstreet Boys Are Taking-Up Residency In Las Vegas, Alright!
- Netflix: Here’s All The New Stuff Coming In October
- VIDEO: Justin Bieber Attacked In Club
- Erin Brockovich: Deadly Chromium-6 Still Threatens Two-Thirds Of Americans’ Drinking Water
- Texas Rangers Did It! AL West Champions, Beat Oakland 3 – 0
- Four Dead in Mall Shooting North of Seattle: Police Confirm