It’s “Cupid’s Chokehold” like you’ve never seen it: acted out as a James Bond inspired drama. In a turn only the most irreverent aspects of the Internet could dream up, this video stages the song smack dab in the middle of a high-stakes poker game in 1963. Using the song lyrics as the plot, the players act out Gym Class Heroes’ hit song.
Things become especially humorous as the actors literally repeat a chorus of “oh oh oh”s and “ba ba da da”s from the track. The mood is enhanced with an eerie soundtrack and convincing period costumes. If you’re a fan of The Office you might also spot a familiar face. Creed Bratton, in a special guest role, plays the Villian. A surprise twist ending will keep you is worth watching to the end.
More stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Bill Gates’ Net Worth Reaches $90 Billion!
- Japanese Nightclub Only Allows One Male Per Night, All Women Enter For Free
- Italian Wingsuit Pilot Broadcasts Own Death Live On Facebook
- Zimbabwe President Orders Arrest Of Entire Olympic Team After Failing To Medal
- School District Bans American Flags From High School Football Games
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Visit Childrens Hospital as Thor and Loki
- Officials In Egypt Using “Grindr” To Track And Detain LGBT People
- Man And Woman With 350 Cosmetic Procedures Between Them Explain Their “Plastic Love”
- Indonesian Man Claiming To Be 145 Years Old Declared As “World’s Oldest Man”
- Cousin Of NBA Star Dwyane Wade Shot Dead In Chicago