It’s “Cupid’s Chokehold” like you’ve never seen it: acted out as a James Bond inspired drama. In a turn only the most irreverent aspects of the Internet could dream up, this video stages the song smack dab in the middle of a high-stakes poker game in 1963. Using the song lyrics as the plot, the players act out Gym Class Heroes’ hit song.
Things become especially humorous as the actors literally repeat a chorus of “oh oh oh”s and “ba ba da da”s from the track. The mood is enhanced with an eerie soundtrack and convincing period costumes. If you’re a fan of The Office you might also spot a familiar face. Creed Bratton, in a special guest role, plays the Villian. A surprise twist ending will keep you is worth watching to the end.
More stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- The First Woman In Playboy Featured Wearing A Hijab
- Joe Biden Guess Stars On Law And Order SVU
- Dj Khaled’s Book ‘The Keys’ Is Coming In November
- Janet Jackson Makes Rare Appearance With Baby Bump
- Texas Pizza Place Banning Gun Owners From Its Shop
- Man Tries To Kiss Kim Kardashian’s Booty and Gets The Boot, See The Video
- Kevin Hart Surpasses Jerry Seinfeld As Forbes Highest Paid Comic
- Vice President Joe Biden Is On ‘Law & Order” Tonight
- Alec Baldwin Debuts as Trump in New SNL Teaser
- Bride To Be Makes Out With Guy At Bachelorette Party! Fiance Calls Off The Wedding!