It’s “Cupid’s Chokehold” like you’ve never seen it: acted out as a James Bond inspired drama. In a turn only the most irreverent aspects of the Internet could dream up, this video stages the song smack dab in the middle of a high-stakes poker game in 1963. Using the song lyrics as the plot, the players act out Gym Class Heroes’ hit song.
Things become especially humorous as the actors literally repeat a chorus of “oh oh oh”s and “ba ba da da”s from the track. The mood is enhanced with an eerie soundtrack and convincing period costumes. If you’re a fan of The Office you might also spot a familiar face. Creed Bratton, in a special guest role, plays the Villian. A surprise twist ending will keep you is worth watching to the end.
More stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Men Are Getting Butt Fillers!
- Britney Spear’s Top Pops Off During Show In Vegas!
- This Couple Had An Anniversary Photoshoot At Target Because They Love It That Much!
- US Airlines Is Allowed To Weigh Passengers Now To Prevent Crash Landings!
- Halloween Decorations Have Some Folks Upset In Katy
- Woman Goes To Hospital For “Kidney Stones,” Ends Up Giving Birth
- 16-Year-Old Wakes Up From Coma Speaking Fluent Spanish
- Women In Yoga Pants March In Front Of House Of Man Who Said They Should “Stop Wearing Them In Public”
- Study Suggests Eating Foods That Don’t Go Together Improves Meal Satisfaction
- 2016 State Fair Of Texas Sets New Record