It’s “Cupid’s Chokehold” like you’ve never seen it: acted out as a James Bond inspired drama. In a turn only the most irreverent aspects of the Internet could dream up, this video stages the song smack dab in the middle of a high-stakes poker game in 1963. Using the song lyrics as the plot, the players act out Gym Class Heroes’ hit song.
Things become especially humorous as the actors literally repeat a chorus of “oh oh oh”s and “ba ba da da”s from the track. The mood is enhanced with an eerie soundtrack and convincing period costumes. If you’re a fan of The Office you might also spot a familiar face. Creed Bratton, in a special guest role, plays the Villian. A surprise twist ending will keep you is worth watching to the end.
More stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- A Mother Dies While Saving Her 2-Year-Old Son
- Chelsea Handler Sits Down With Ann Coulter
- Drake Just Made A Sky High Purchase For Rihanna
- High School Students Turn To Internet To Voice There Concerns
- Woman Shoots Down Drone Over Robert Duvall’s House
- Is Your iPhone Safe? Apple Just Issued A Major Update To Their Operating System
- Prost! Details For Oktoberfest Fort Worth 2016!
- The Saddest Picture, This Couple Has Been Together For 62 Years And Have Been Sent To Different Nursing Homes
- Fort-Worth May Soon Be Smoke-Free
- Rangers Pitcher Arrested And Charged With DWI