It’s “Cupid’s Chokehold” like you’ve never seen it: acted out as a James Bond inspired drama. In a turn only the most irreverent aspects of the Internet could dream up, this video stages the song smack dab in the middle of a high-stakes poker game in 1963. Using the song lyrics as the plot, the players act out Gym Class Heroes’ hit song.
Things become especially humorous as the actors literally repeat a chorus of “oh oh oh”s and “ba ba da da”s from the track. The mood is enhanced with an eerie soundtrack and convincing period costumes. If you’re a fan of The Office you might also spot a familiar face. Creed Bratton, in a special guest role, plays the Villian. A surprise twist ending will keep you is worth watching to the end.
More stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- The 5 Best Gas Stations In Texas
- Here Is Your Dose Of Sass For August 30, 2016!
- John Legend Proposes Changing National Anthem
- Police Called To Chris Browns House After He Allegedly Pointed A Gun At A Woman!
- People Can’t Stop Laughing At This Naked Guy Photobombing This Girls Senior Pictures!
- Sneak Peak: Photos Released From Set of Live Action ‘Beauty and the Beast’
- Kanye West Has A New T-Shirt And Is Trying To Play Nice With Taylor Swift
- Study: The Older We Get, The Happier We Are
- Britney Spears Can’t Remember Her First VMA’s Performance!
- Tim McGraw Crashed A Wedding And Performed! This Is Awesome!