All over America people were let down as they didn’t have the winning numbers to Tuesday’s Mega Millions Jackpot.
The jackpot will jump to $290 Million dollars for Friday’s drawing. A touch below the largest ever jackpot of $390 million in 2007 which was split by 2 people.
More recently Powerball got to $336.4 million and was won in February of this year by 81 year-old Louise White of Rhode Island.
So what are you going to do with your Mega Millions?
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- The Most Inappropriate Halloween Mask You Will Ever See Makes Your Face Look Like Lady Parts!
- Rowlett Bakery Makes $4,500 Chandelier Cake That Will Blow Your Mind!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dogs 8th Birthday 3 Years In A Row!
- This 4-Year-Old Is Smarter Than You! She Speaks 7 Languages!
- SNL Skit Nails How Every Girl Feels On Halloween!
- State Fair Vendors Donate All Unused Food to Area Food Pantries
- Men Are Getting Butt Fillers!
- Britney Spear’s Top Pops Off During Show In Vegas!
- Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and More Turn Up for Drake’s Birthday
- This Couple Had An Anniversary Photoshoot At Target Because They Love It That Much!