Arlington is joining the art festival club this weekend with its first ever Art On The Greene event at Richard Greene Lanier Park between the stadiums. Art, music, food, and fun awaits you in Arlington at this fabulous 3-day event!
This weekend is certain to be lovely, so you’ll definitely want to get outdoors and have some fun. What could be more fun than an art festival? There will be tons of art vendors, live music, and a taste of the best food in Arlington. You can get your hands on art from nearly every medium such as paintings, jewelry, ceramics, photography, glass, wood, metal, and sculptures. Feast your ears on live music from dance and blues bands as well as tribute bands playing music from Fleetwood Mac, Led Zepplin, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Santana, and Chicago.
Art On The Greene runs from Friday to Sunday at Richard Greene Lanier Park on Randol Mill in Arlington. Admission and parking is FREE. You can park in Lot J. Feel free to bring blankets and your doggie; just remember to keep them on a leash and pick up after them. For more information on this fabulous event, visit ArtOnTheGreene.com.
- Wine Condoms? The Coolest Invention You Never Knew You Needed!
- The Mystery Of The Bermuda Triangle Has To Do With The Clouds
- Girl Scout Cookie Cereal Hits Shelves In January!
- Adorable Kittens Recreate Classic Horror Films
- Pentatonix’s Version Of Hallelujah Will Give You Chills
- Usher And President Obama Got Down To “Hotline Bling” At The White House!
- People In This Texas Town Are Upset About Gruesome Baby Halloween Display!
- Doctors Use Saw And Bolt Cutters To Remove Mans ‘Junk’ From Metal Toy!
- Justin Bieber Throws Mic And Storms Off Stage After He Tells Fans To Stop Screaming!
- Taylor Swift was ‘Distressed’ and ‘Violated’ by Alleged Groping