Spring Fashion and fancy hats kind of go hand in hand. The Kentucky Derby is the best place stateside to see fancy hats in the Spring, and hats are becoming more and more popular thanks to Kate Middleton. Here in Dallas, you can get your fancy hat fix at the House of MacGregor in the Bishop Arts District.
Cassandra MacGregor is definitely the lady to visit for fancy and custom-made hats. She has studied the art of millinery through various forms, including theatrical, fashion shows, and couturiers.
She’s set up shop in the Bishop Arts District and will fulfill your dreams of having the finest fancy hats. The House of MacGregor is located at 614 Davis Street #203 in Dallas, or you can visit the website at www.thehouseofmacgregor.com.
- Twitter Has Announced That Vine Is Over
- Lady Gaga’s Isolated ‘SNL’ Vocals Show She’s in a League of Her Own
- Michael Bublé Talks New Album, Baby-Making
- Dallas Holocaust Museum Expanding
- Amy Winehouse’s ‘Back to Black’ Turns Ten
- A Will & Grace Reboot Is In The Works
- Texas A&M Student Hit Police Car After Taking Topless Snapchat Pic For Boyfriend
- Jimmy Fallon Makes Fun Of The Dallas Cowboys Team Pictures!
- This Trash Filled Sanger Home Is The Most Viewed Real Estate Listing In The Country!
- Bachelorette Contestant Luke Pell Wrote A Song About Jojo Fletcher!