Tradition has it that Leap Day is the one day that it is socially acceptable for a woman to propose to her man. So what happens when a modern lady takes this idea and runs with it; after only 2 weeks of dating?
More Stories From 103.7 Lite FM
- Apartment Complex Warns Residents Of Clown In The Woods
- MTV VMA’s Take A Linear TV Nosedive In Ratings
- Jimmy Fallon Ripping On Lochte Leaves Michael Phelps Very Entertaining
- Hurricane Katrina Hit 11 Years Ago Today, Here’s 11 Facts You Did Not Know
- Tanner Starts A Bromance When He Interviews The ChainSmokers, Check It Out!
- Marvel Did A Short Film On Where Thor Was For ‘Captain America: Civil War’ And It’s Hilarious
- “Ice Road Truckers” star Darrell Ward Dies In Plane Crash From Dallas
- Texas Troopers Will Be All Over The Roads Labor Day Weekend
- Taylor Swift Was Dismissed From Jury Duty Because She May Not Be Impartial
- Britney Spears Talks ‘Glory,’ Her VMA Performance and Vegas