In a preview of Gaga’s interview with Oprah, Gaga revealed that she would be going on a media and press blackout for a while.
Sunday’s two hour, intimate one-on-one revealed even more about Mother Monster.
In addition to her intention to take a vacation from the press, Lady Gaga shared that she wants to have kids someday. “I want kids,” she said. “I want a soccer team. I want a husband.” Making it clear that she doesn’t want just one baby Gaga. “I don’t want to have one kid. I want to have a few, yes. I want to experience that,” she said, grinning as she made a gesture that resembled a woman holding her baby bump. Even though she clarified wanting enough children to create her own little monster soccer team, the timeline was made clear when Gaga said, “Not yet.”
A section of the interview was focused on what it was like growing up the victim of bullies. “There really is no difference between the bully and the victim,” she said. “I would like to do a psychological autopsy on as many bullies and victims as possible…how do we understand what breeds hatred, what breeds anger?” She added that, “[despite] all the praise you receive, something inside of you is scarred by those experiences…sometimes I feel worthless.”
In an effort to empower those who may feel the way Gaga did when she was bullied, the singer launched her Born This Way Foundation, including an interview about the program at Harvard with Oprah.
Gaga explained that the foundation seeks to empower the youth of America, asking, “How can we inspire young people to know they have the power to be brave?”
- Sad Ending to Six Flags Mall in Arlington; Demolition Nearly Complete
- Justin Hartley From ‘This Is Us’ Makes His Pecs Dance In Ellen’s Dunk Tank
- Watch The HYSTERICAL Dancing In Public: 90s Edition!
- Watch Bill Murray Crash White House Briefing To Chat About Chicago Cubs
- Watch This HILARIOUS Recap Of ‘The Walking Dead’!
- Netflix In November: What’s Coming And Going
- The Walking Dead: 7 Deaths That Hit Us The Hardest
- Guy Fieri Makes Announcement to Open New Restaurant in Arlington
- Richard Simmons Beverly Hills Exercise Studio Closing After 42 Years
- Bittersweet Reunion for Cast of ‘Martin’ Show at Tommy Ford’s Funeral