We’ve come a long way in society. But sometimes we are slapped with something that makes everyone realize that we still have a long way to go. That happened when Huggies put out a new add campaign looking to put their diapers to the ultimate test, Dad.
We can all agree that there are plenty of dads out there who know how to handle a kid. Why then would Huggies shoot, produce, publicize and air the new “Have Dad Put Huggies to the Test” campaign? We don’t know, but it got so many Dads up in arms about it that Huggies pulled the ads and apologized.
They’ve retooled the ad, it now doesn’t depict dads as inept at taking care of the kids, but it still asks to put huggies to the ultimate test. Here is the new commercial:
Is this new add still offensive?
More From 103.7 Lite FM
- Bride To Be Makes Out With Guy At Bachelorette Party! Fiance Calls Off The Wedding!
- Here Is Your Dose Of Sass For September 28, 2016
- Dallas Cowboys QB Dak Prescott Is Dating Johnny Manziel’s Playboy Ex
- Ohio Police Officer Drives Grieving Man 100 Miles To be With His Family
- Difficulty Falling Asleep? Try Sunglasses At Night, Researchers Say
- Madonna Joins Katy Perry! Posts Nude Selfie To Support Hilary Clinton!
- The Weeknd Murders His Former Self in ‘Starboy’ Music Video
- People Are Losing Their Minds Trying To Find The Mistake In This Whole Foods Ad
- Sabrina The Teenage Witch Premiere 20 Years Ago This Week!
- Survey Shows Average Lunch Hour is 28 Minutes