As of 5:30AM this morning, there were 60 people sitting in line outside of the Apple store on Knox Street in Dallas. For most, this wasn’t their first time lining up for a big Apple release. For all, it was all about the new iPad.
Around the world, fans have been lining up and camping out to be among the first to get their hands on Apple’s latest iPad. The latest incarnation of Apple’s tablet computer features a sharper screen, faster processor, better camera, and 4G speeds from data providers.
Loyal fans lined up at Apple Stores awaiting the 8AM release of the new iPad. However, savvy fans across the United States headed to Walmart at midnight to get their Apple fix a full 8 hours ahead of those in line at Apple stores.
Around the world, 450 people slept overnight in Tokyo at the Apple store. Last year, thousands were lined up at the Apple flagship store in New York City for iPad 2’s release. Today, those lined up on the West Coast were in good company with Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak, who was camped out with the masses to get his own new iPad.
Expect the new iPad to sell out quickly in stores. Apple reported they ran out of supplies rapidly for pre-orders. Online orders could take 2-3 weeks to arrive due to sheer overwhelming demand.
- High School Football Game Of The Week Broadcast Schedule
- Man Swallows 40 Knives And Lives
- Jennifer Lawrence Highest Paid Actress Of 2016
- Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson Says New ‘Jumanji’ Project Is Not A Remake
- Katy Perry’s ‘Firework’ Gets An 80s Aerobics Make-Over!
- Move Over Pimple Popping Videos! Belly Button Secretion Videos Are Hot Right Now!
- The Song of the Summer 2016 Has Been Crowned
- A Body Was Found In Lake Lewisville Today
- Former ‘Criminal Minds’ Star Thomas Gibson Secretly Filed For Divorce Two Years Ago
- Naked Swimmer Gets Hook Caught In His ‘Manhood’