If you were fretting over what to give Jessica Simpson for her baby shower, there is no longer any need to worry. The folks at E! News have discovered what could be Jessica’s baby registry at Bel-Bambini, where rumors state she’s registered. Besides the rattles, binkies, and super stylish onesies, what should you get Jessica and her baby?
For her baby shower, Jessica needs a $400 crib and a $360 cashmere blanket. There’s also the $150 babyfood maker or the $300 Grace Moses basket.
It all seems pretty down to earth. When Beyonce and Jay-Z registered, it seemed like everything was either diamond-encrusted or hand dipped in gold. Aside from a few big ticket items, everything is reasonably priced.
- Woman Rushed To Hospital After Being Stabbed…By Her Dog
- Lubbock Teacher Surprised With Pair Of Jordans He’s Always Wanted
- Taco Bueno Named Best Mexican Restaurant In America
- Watch Courteney Cox And Lisa Kudrow Play A Round Of ‘Friends’ Trivia
- Backstreet’s Back: The Backstreet Boys Are Taking-Up Residency In Las Vegas, Alright!
- Netflix: Here’s All The New Stuff Coming In October
- VIDEO: Justin Bieber Attacked In Club
- Erin Brockovich: Deadly Chromium-6 Still Threatens Two-Thirds Of Americans’ Drinking Water
- Texas Rangers Did It! AL West Champions, Beat Oakland 3 – 0
- Four Dead in Mall Shooting North of Seattle: Police Confirm