In even more evidence that everyone in America wishes they lived in the Dallas Fort Worth area, TNT is getting ready to debut the new incarnation of ‘Dallas’.
The first season of the show, which is shot predominately in Dallas, will have 10 episodes and debut June 13th on TNT. The premier episode will be two hours, while the standard show will only be an hour show.
Here is TNT’s synopsis of the show:
“This summer, Larry Hagman , Patrick Duffy and Linda Gray reprise their famous characters as J.R., Bobby and Sue Ellen Ewing return to Southfork with secrets, schemes and betrayals. This time, they’re joined by the next generation of Ewings, played by Josh Henderson and Jesse Metcalfe, who take ambition and deception to a new level. Dallas also stars Jordana Brewster , Julie Gonzalo and Brenda Strong.”
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Here’s What You Should Be For Halloween, A Sexy Poop Emoji
- Find Out How Your Breast Change Throughout Your Lifetime
- There’s A New Teddy Ruxpin And His Eyes Are Creepy Looking
- Lady Gaga Confirms She’s In For The Super Bowl Halftime
- Jenny McCarthy And Donnie Wahlberg Host Star-Studded Gala In Dallas
- New Edible Drink Cups At The State Fair of Texas Compliments Of Mark Cuban
- Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Friends Again!
- Reese Witherspoon’s Opens Highland Park Village Store in Dallas
- Rob Kardashian Said His Sister Kim Was His First Childhood Crush
- Cristiano Ronaldo’s Jet Crash-Lands In Spain