Eight years ago a Texas infant went missing, soon that child will be reunited with his mother. And the accused kidnapper, the boys former babysitter, will remain is jail without bond for the time being.
Krystle Rochelle Tanner, 26, is in jail in San Augustine on kidnapping charges.
The boy’s mother, Auboni Champion-Morin, told a Houston television station she might be reunited with her some withing the week. There are tests and other paperwork things that must be done first.
Tanner, who is also the boy’s godmother, was suspected of the kidnapping late in 2004. But Tanner’s family in Houston told police she and the infant vanished. The case closed in 2006 after the trail for Tanner went cold.
She was found because of Child Protective Services case in San Augustine. People were concerned about neglect of Tanner’s children. When CPS looked into the situation they had to do some digging, but they eventually discovered the suspicion of Tanner in the 2004 case in Houston. That allowed all the pieces to fall into place.
More Stories From 103.7 Lite FM
- David Beckham Doing Almost Naked Push-ups On A Piano Is What You Need In Your Life!
- Tons Of Hotels Were Busted Not Changing The Sheets For New Guests!
- Research Shows Health Benefits From ‘Fall Scents’
- This Woman Dropped Her Husband’s Lunch In His Sun Roof From The Balcony!
- Plano Opens New Store Where Teachers Shop For Free!
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Have ‘Ironclad Prenup;’ Divorce Will Be About Custody
- Tarrant County Woman Gives Birth to Third Set of Naturally-Conceived Twins
- Dallas Cowboys Show Off Food Items At New Stadium Restaurant
- These 5 Things We Eat Everyday Are Banned In Other Countries!
- Jill Scott, Tyrese to Perform Soul Train Weekend 2016