When you think of the rodeo, you normally think of cowboys and country music. This Saturday at Resistol Arena in Mesquite, you’ll see a rodeo full of cowboys, but pro bull-rider and rapper Craig Jackson wants to shake things up musically. Hip Hop Cowboy Rodeo is a unique event that combines cowboy culture with urban music, and it’s an event you won’t want to miss!
Get your Irish on early on Greenville and then head out to Mesquite Saturday for the Hip Hop Cowboy Rodeo. This annual even is the only time you can see the sport of rodeo be combined with music like hip hop, rap, zydeco, blues and house music.
Headlining the show rap artist Juvenile who is best known for his smash hit “Back That Thang Up.” Also performing is Southern soul artist TK Soul and event organizer Craig Jackson, who’ll be performing music from his upcoming rap album.
The Hip Hop Cowboy Rodeo is Saturday, March 17th at 7PM at Mesquite’s Resistol Arena. For more information, visit hiphopcowboy.com.
- Officials In Egypt Using “Grindr” To Track And Detain LGBT People
- Man And Woman With 350 Cosmetic Procedures Between Them Explain Their “Plastic Love”
- Indonesian Man Claiming To Be 145 Years Old Declared As “World’s Oldest Man”
- Cousin Of NBA Star Dwyane Wade Shot Dead In Chicago
- BREAKING: Dallas Cowboys’ Tony Romo To Be Out 6-10 Weeks
- Have We Just Discovered Ariana Grande’s Look-Alike?
- Listen To (And Watch) Every ‘Song Of The Summer’ Since 1985
- ‘Brady Bunch’ Star Maureen McCormick Will Be On The Next Season Of ‘Dancing With The Stars’
- Taylor Swift And Tom Hiddleston Have Their First ‘Major Argument’
- A Mother Dies While Saving Her 2-Year-Old Son