With a little help from [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]LeAnn Rimes[/lastfm], Disneyland was the happiest place on Earth yesterday.
Well at least for 6-year-old Cadence Cogs it was.
Cadence Cogs, who is suffering from multiple disorders, one leading to blindness, dream was to visit and see Disneyland before she completely lost her sight.
LeAnn Rimes, her husband Eddie Cibrian, and the Wish Upon a Hero foundation arranged to fly Cadence and her family from their home in Honolulu for a week vacation to Disneyland. The couple learned about Cadence’s plight via Twitter.
“Just spent a lovely hr with the most beautiful family, the Cogs family,” Rimes later tweeted. “Cadence is a blessing. She was so wide eyed & the family so grateful! A little girl’s whole life was made today and her whole family got to share in her joy. @wishuponahero THIS is why you guys should be so proud of the organization you have created.”
- Alicia Keys’ New Song ‘Back to Life’ Featured in Disney’s ‘Queen of Katwe’
- The Dallas Mavericks Are Having A “Basketball 101″ Ladies’ Night And Female Fans Are Mad!!!
- Brothel In Dallas Shut Down
- Plastic Surgeons Compose ‘The World’s Most Desirable Face’
- Video: Simone Biles Tumbles Down Stairs
- Supergirl Stunt Woman Jessie Graff Slays The American Ninja Warrior Obstacle Course!
- #VeteransForKaepernick Is Trending In Defense Of QB Colin Kaepernick
- Hooters Pleads Case As The ‘All-American’ Brand
- Construction Worker Airlifted After Falling into Elevator Shaft at DFW Airport
- Google Could Take Over Uber With New Ride Share Program!