With a little help from [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]LeAnn Rimes[/lastfm], Disneyland was the happiest place on Earth yesterday.
Well at least for 6-year-old Cadence Cogs it was.
Cadence Cogs, who is suffering from multiple disorders, one leading to blindness, dream was to visit and see Disneyland before she completely lost her sight.
LeAnn Rimes, her husband Eddie Cibrian, and the Wish Upon a Hero foundation arranged to fly Cadence and her family from their home in Honolulu for a week vacation to Disneyland. The couple learned about Cadence’s plight via Twitter.
“Just spent a lovely hr with the most beautiful family, the Cogs family,” Rimes later tweeted. “Cadence is a blessing. She was so wide eyed & the family so grateful! A little girl’s whole life was made today and her whole family got to share in her joy. @wishuponahero THIS is why you guys should be so proud of the organization you have created.”
- Woman Rushed To Hospital After Being Stabbed…By Her Dog
- Lubbock Teacher Surprised With Pair Of Jordans He’s Always Wanted
- Taco Bueno Named Best Mexican Restaurant In America
- Watch Courteney Cox And Lisa Kudrow Play A Round Of ‘Friends’ Trivia
- Backstreet’s Back: The Backstreet Boys Are Taking-Up Residency In Las Vegas, Alright!
- Netflix: Here’s All The New Stuff Coming In October
- VIDEO: Justin Bieber Attacked In Club
- Erin Brockovich: Deadly Chromium-6 Still Threatens Two-Thirds Of Americans’ Drinking Water
- Texas Rangers Did It! AL West Champions, Beat Oakland 3 – 0
- Four Dead in Mall Shooting North of Seattle: Police Confirm