With a little help from [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]LeAnn Rimes[/lastfm], Disneyland was the happiest place on Earth yesterday.
Well at least for 6-year-old Cadence Cogs it was.
Cadence Cogs, who is suffering from multiple disorders, one leading to blindness, dream was to visit and see Disneyland before she completely lost her sight.
LeAnn Rimes, her husband Eddie Cibrian, and the Wish Upon a Hero foundation arranged to fly Cadence and her family from their home in Honolulu for a week vacation to Disneyland. The couple learned about Cadence’s plight via Twitter.
“Just spent a lovely hr with the most beautiful family, the Cogs family,” Rimes later tweeted. “Cadence is a blessing. She was so wide eyed & the family so grateful! A little girl’s whole life was made today and her whole family got to share in her joy. @wishuponahero THIS is why you guys should be so proud of the organization you have created.”
- Donald Trump Named TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year
- Mariah Carey & DJ Khaled Star in ‘Keys To Christmas’
- News Quote Of The Day “The Beavers I’ve Seen Are Bigger”
- Lady Gaga Clarifies PTSD Comments
- Bebe Rexha Has Wardrobe Malfunction On Red Carpet
- Transformers The Last Knight Movie Trailer Has Been Released
- Cheetos Has Their Own Bronzer In Case You Want That Perfect Orange Glow!
- ‘Bored to Death’ 89-Year-Old Retiree Posts Ad for Job; Gets Hired Immediately
- DeSoto’s Von Miller Sent Wine to Every AFC West Player
- Netflix’s New Feature Will Help You Decide What To Watch