With a little help from [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]LeAnn Rimes[/lastfm], Disneyland was the happiest place on Earth yesterday.
Well at least for 6-year-old Cadence Cogs it was.
Cadence Cogs, who is suffering from multiple disorders, one leading to blindness, dream was to visit and see Disneyland before she completely lost her sight.
LeAnn Rimes, her husband Eddie Cibrian, and the Wish Upon a Hero foundation arranged to fly Cadence and her family from their home in Honolulu for a week vacation to Disneyland. The couple learned about Cadence’s plight via Twitter.
“Just spent a lovely hr with the most beautiful family, the Cogs family,” Rimes later tweeted. “Cadence is a blessing. She was so wide eyed & the family so grateful! A little girl’s whole life was made today and her whole family got to share in her joy. @wishuponahero THIS is why you guys should be so proud of the organization you have created.”
- Arlington Thieves Take Selfies With Stolen Phones; Photos Automatically Sent To Victim’s Computer
- EXCLUSIVE: Frenship Talks About Their New Hit “Capsize”, Tattoos, And Grammar
- Justin Bieber Pays $132K A Month For This London Mansion!
- This Oreo Hack Tells You Which Side The Icing Will Be On EVERY TIME!
- Dallas, Portland and Seattle Have Greatest Increase in Home Prices
- Facebook Now Allows You to Endorse a Presidential Candidate
- Check Out These Creepy Pictures Of An Abandoned “Disneyland” In Japan!
- Amy Schumer Friday Giveaway
- Watch The Moment Granbury Police Officer Saves 3-Year-Old’s Life!
- James Corden & Tom Cruise Acted Out His Entire Film Career!