Science has made quite a brilliant gadget that lets the power of your breath charge your cell phone.
The mask may look a bit silly, even scary to some, but by wearing the AIRE mask you will be doing your part to help the planet. Not to mention those energy bill savings.
The mask contains tiny wind turbines that recharge your cell phone with each exhale.
Designed by Brazilian inventor Joco Paulo Lammoglia, the AIRE mask can be strapped on while you exercise, sleep or just hang around looking strange.
Now when you start to hyperventilating about your phone battery being low, it will just charge faster.
- Wine Condoms? The Coolest Invention You Never Knew You Needed!
- The Mystery Of The Bermuda Triangle Has To Do With The Clouds
- Girl Scout Cookie Cereal Hits Shelves In January!
- Adorable Kittens Recreate Classic Horror Films
- Pentatonix’s Version Of Hallelujah Will Give You Chills
- Usher And President Obama Got Down To “Hotline Bling” At The White House!
- People In This Texas Town Are Upset About Gruesome Baby Halloween Display!
- Doctors Use Saw And Bolt Cutters To Remove Mans ‘Junk’ From Metal Toy!
- Justin Bieber Throws Mic And Storms Off Stage After He Tells Fans To Stop Screaming!
- Taylor Swift was ‘Distressed’ and ‘Violated’ by Alleged Groping