Thousands of fans waited and one was injured at Stonebriar Centre in Frisco while wristbands were handed out for a British Boy band scheduled to play a concert in the near future.
The injured teen suffered breathing problems as she was crushed as the doors opened around 7 a.m. All for 2000 wristbands to see the band One Direction at the Barnes and Nobles where the band will be playing.
Fans rushed into the Barnes and Nobles and the Frisco Police had to be called to help keep order in the crazy scene. Originally only 1,000 wristbands were to be given out but the number was upped to 2,000. Even with the extra wristbands some fans were seen without the wristbands for the March 24th concert. Some even in tears.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- The 5 Best Gas Stations In Texas
- Here Is Your Dose Of Sass For August 30, 2016!
- John Legend Proposes Changing National Anthem
- Police Called To Chris Browns House After He Allegedly Pointed A Gun At A Woman!
- People Can’t Stop Laughing At This Naked Guy Photobombing This Girls Senior Pictures!
- Sneak Peak: Photos Released From Set of Live Action ‘Beauty and the Beast’
- Kanye West Has A New T-Shirt And Is Trying To Play Nice With Taylor Swift
- Study: The Older We Get, The Happier We Are
- Britney Spears Can’t Remember Her First VMA’s Performance!
- Tim McGraw Crashed A Wedding And Performed! This Is Awesome!