Thousands of fans waited and one was injured at Stonebriar Centre in Frisco while wristbands were handed out for a British Boy band scheduled to play a concert in the near future.
The injured teen suffered breathing problems as she was crushed as the doors opened around 7 a.m. All for 2000 wristbands to see the band One Direction at the Barnes and Nobles where the band will be playing.
Fans rushed into the Barnes and Nobles and the Frisco Police had to be called to help keep order in the crazy scene. Originally only 1,000 wristbands were to be given out but the number was upped to 2,000. Even with the extra wristbands some fans were seen without the wristbands for the March 24th concert. Some even in tears.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Pringles Art Will Blow Your Mind!
- Pollo Tropical Closing Eight Texas Locations; Five in DFW
- Science Is Developing A Male Birth Control Pill
- Tyler Oakley & Hannah Hart Get Scared At Haunted House In Hilarious Video
- Tanner Interviews Girl Meets World’s Sabrina Carpenter About Her EVOLution Tour
- City Of Dallas Closes ‘Tent City’ Homeless Camp Under I-30
- CBS 11 Is Holding An Open Casting Call For Survivor In Grapevine This November
- Justin Timberlake Is Being Investigated For Breaking The Law When He Voted!
- One Of Rihanna’s Back Up Dancers Has Gone Missing And She Wants Your Help Finding Her!
- IKEA in Grand Prairie Breaks Ground