The former wife of Kurt Cobain, Courtney Love, was evicted from her town-home in New York a short time ago. So while on the hunt for a new place in Manhattan, Love needed to provide “Character References” and put down the lead singer for U2, Bono.
Bono was one of many references that the singer produced to her new landlords, but it was the most telling and helped Love land the Manhattan apartment. Love told the New York Daily News Bono, “Wrote me a paragraph” for the reference.
Love has already had a noise complaint since moving in. Disturbing a pregnant neighbor with loud music. Did Bono leave that part out?
More Stories From the New 103.7 Lite FM
- People Can’t Stop Laughing At This Naked Guy Photobombing This Girls Senior Pictures!
- Sneak Peak: Photos Released From Set of Live Action ‘Beauty and the Beast’
- Kanye West Has A New T-Shirt And Is Trying To Play Nice With Taylor Swift
- Study: The Older We Get, The Happier We Are
- Britney Spears Can’t Remember Her First VMA’s Performance!
- Tim McGraw Crashed A Wedding And Performed! This Is Awesome!
- Vanilla Ice And Rick Perry Are Joining ‘Dancing With The Stars’
- G Eazy Caught Doing Coke On Snapchat
- Two New Stores Set To Open At The Shops At Park Lane
- Apollonia Appears at ‘Purple Rain’ Celebration