Could New York’s own Lady Gaga be house-hunting in Sonoma Valley with her Vampire Diaries beau Taylor Kinney? Grub Street reports that she may be looking above and beyond simple housing and also hoping to acquire a vineyard.
It wouldn’t be a huge surprise for Gaga to open a vineyard. She’s been rebuffed in the press for promoting a “drunk diet” and has been known to pour a glass of wine on detractors. But she’s also known to share bottles of wine with her childhood friends, telling Heat magazine, “I went to an all-girls’ school, so the few of my friends that I’ve kept since high school, we’ll all just get together and cook and drink six or seven bottles of red wine and just talk about life and chill out.”
And Gaga would be far from the first musician to own a vineyard. In Sonoma County alone she’d be joining the ranks of David & Victoria Beckham, the latter formerly known as Posh Spice of the Spice Girls. You can also sample the grape harvests from vineyards owned by Mick Fleetood of Fleetwood Mac, Dave Matthews, Lil Jon, and Madonna.
- Two Female ‘Bachelor’ Contestants Fell In Love With Each Other On The Show And We Love It
- Gwyneth Paltrow And Chris Martins Kids Have Amazing Voices! Check This Out!
- Bruno Mars Works With Adele And Calls Her ‘A Diva’
- Sia’s Theatrical Arena Spectacle Dazzles
- Watch an Epic Pentatonix Version of ‘Hallelujah’
- Check Out These Leaked Pics From The Set Of Season 7 Of Game Of Thrones
- This Burger King Restaurant Dressed Up Like McDonald’s For Halloween!
- New Gilmore Girls Trailer Reveals How The Show Will Remember Edward Herrmann
- Guy Predictes The Cubs Would Win The World Series in 2016 In His 1993 Yearbook!
- Watch Phil Collins Perform ‘In the Air Tonight’ with Tonight Show Band