Last night on the first night of the drive to be the next American Idol, McKinney’s Hollie Cavanagh belted out a beautiful rendition of “All The Man That I Need” by the late Whitney Houston. What caught us, besides her flawless voice were the comments of Judge Jennifer Lopez after Hollie finished singing.
(J-Lo starts talking around the 3:20 mark)
Hollie only 18 years old but is looking to be the first female to win the show in 5 years and the second person from North Texas to win the competition. Kelly Clarkson, from Burleson, was the first.
Here she is helping at Leigh Ann’s Daughter’s soccer practice. She sang “The Climb” after practice as a reward for the girls.
More Stories You’ll K-LUV
- A Mother Dies While Saving Her 2-Year-Old Son
- Chelsea Handler Sits Down With Ann Coulter
- Drake Just Made A Sky High Purchase For Rihanna
- High School Students Turn To Internet To Voice There Concerns
- Woman Shoots Down Drone Over Robert Duvall’s House
- Is Your iPhone Safe? Apple Just Issued A Major Update To Their Operating System
- Prost! Details For Oktoberfest Fort Worth 2016!
- The Saddest Picture, This Couple Has Been Together For 62 Years And Have Been Sent To Different Nursing Homes
- Fort-Worth May Soon Be Smoke-Free
- Rangers Pitcher Arrested And Charged With DWI