This is one show you never want to miss when it comes to town. Now through Sunday, Cirque du Soleil’s Quidam is at the Dr Pepper arena in Frisco. Every show, every performance captures and dances with your imagination.
Quidam tells the story of Young Zoe, a girl who is bored with her life and ignored by her parents. She seeks solace in an imaginary world where she meets dazzling characters who encourage her to free her soul.
As with any Cirque du Soleil tour, there are clowns, acrobats, dazzling feats, beautiful choreography and stunning costumes. It’s a festival for the senses unlike any other.
This particular run has a special North Texas connection. Denton native Mark Ward has been touring with Cirque du Soleil for 19 years. This is not only the first time he’ll perform for hometown crowds, but it’s also the first time his family will see him on stage.
There are 7 performances left on the calendar for Cirque du Soleil’s North Texas stop. One performance tonight and two performances a day Friday through Sunday. Get your tickets through Ticketmaster.com!
- Pollo Tropical Closing Eight Texas Locations; Five in DFW
- Science Is Developing A Male Birth Control Pill
- Tyler Oakley & Hannah Hart Get Scared At Haunted House In Hilarious Video
- Tanner Interviews Girl Meets World’s Sabrina Carpenter About Her EVOLution Tour
- City Of Dallas Closes ‘Tent City’ Homeless Camp Under I-30
- CBS 11 Is Holding An Open Casting Call For Survivor In Grapevine This November
- Justin Timberlake Is Being Investigated For Breaking The Law When He Voted!
- One Of Rihanna’s Back Up Dancers Has Gone Missing And She Wants Your Help Finding Her!
- IKEA in Grand Prairie Breaks Ground
- Tom Hanks Recreates ‘Big’ Rap