This is one show you never want to miss when it comes to town. Now through Sunday, Cirque du Soleil’s Quidam is at the Dr Pepper arena in Frisco. Every show, every performance captures and dances with your imagination.
Quidam tells the story of Young Zoe, a girl who is bored with her life and ignored by her parents. She seeks solace in an imaginary world where she meets dazzling characters who encourage her to free her soul.
As with any Cirque du Soleil tour, there are clowns, acrobats, dazzling feats, beautiful choreography and stunning costumes. It’s a festival for the senses unlike any other.
This particular run has a special North Texas connection. Denton native Mark Ward has been touring with Cirque du Soleil for 19 years. This is not only the first time he’ll perform for hometown crowds, but it’s also the first time his family will see him on stage.
There are 7 performances left on the calendar for Cirque du Soleil’s North Texas stop. One performance tonight and two performances a day Friday through Sunday. Get your tickets through Ticketmaster.com!
- Officials In Egypt Using “Grindr” To Track And Detain LGBT People
- Man And Woman With 350 Cosmetic Procedures Between Them Explain Their “Plastic Love”
- Indonesian Man Claiming To Be 145 Years Old Declared As “World’s Oldest Man”
- Cousin Of NBA Star Dwyane Wade Shot Dead In Chicago
- BREAKING: Dallas Cowboys’ Tony Romo To Be Out 6-10 Weeks
- Have We Just Discovered Ariana Grande’s Look-Alike?
- Listen To (And Watch) Every ‘Song Of The Summer’ Since 1985
- ‘Brady Bunch’ Star Maureen McCormick Will Be On The Next Season Of ‘Dancing With The Stars’
- Taylor Swift And Tom Hiddleston Have Their First ‘Major Argument’
- A Mother Dies While Saving Her 2-Year-Old Son