American Idol really hist the home stretch Wednesday Night as the top 13 contestants battle it out on stage. Here are some things that you may not know about McKinney’s Hollie Cavanagh and the rest of the American Idol top 13. (We have a few extra on Hollie than the other competitors).
- She Loves Old Couples
- She Has An Obsession With Shoes
- She is only 5 feet tall. And so is her bff.
- Her hair is really that blonde naturally.
- She didn’t get her driver’s license until she was 18.
- She loves playing soccer and played indoor soccer most recently.
- She loves anything sparkly.
- She graduated from Boyd High School in McKinney
- I love Hawaiian culture
- My two closest friends have the exact same hair as me
- I make Polynesian costumes for a living
- I love to skimboard at the beach
- I was an extra in the Hannah Montana movie
- I have a Bobblehead collection
- I can do an impression of “Smeagol” from The Lord of the Rings movies
- I can eat a whole cup of noodles in less than 10 seconds
- I can predict a specific incident by dreaming about it a couple of days before
- I drive a big truck
- My favorite college team is the Ole Miss Rebels
- I have a small collection of knives
- I’m addicted to spicy food
- My favorite color is blue
- I’m scared of any horror movie with zombies in it
- I sing all the time and everywhere
- I can cross my eyes
- I love to rollerblade
- I am double-jointed in my thumbs
- I love watching movies
- I can do an impression of “Mr Herbert” fromFamily Guy
- I love airplanes
- I love Chinese food
- I’m huggable
- I can rap
- I love video games
- I have more than 30 pairs of shoes
- I skateboard with my dog
- I can move my ears
- I can juggle
Erika Van Pelt
- I love all things “Star Wars”
- I secretly want to be a pirate
- When I’m stressed, I go to the arcade.
- Backstreet Boys Surprise Crowd at CBS Radio’s ‘We Can Survive’ Concert
- Sad Ending to Six Flags Mall in Arlington; Demolition Nearly Complete
- Justin Hartley From ‘This Is Us’ Makes His Pecs Dance In Ellen’s Dunk Tank
- Watch The HYSTERICAL Dancing In Public: 90s Edition!
- Watch Bill Murray Crash White House Briefing To Chat About Chicago Cubs
- Watch This HILARIOUS Recap Of ‘The Walking Dead’!
- Netflix In November: What’s Coming And Going
- The Walking Dead: 7 Deaths That Hit Us The Hardest
- Guy Fieri Makes Announcement to Open New Restaurant in Arlington
- Richard Simmons Beverly Hills Exercise Studio Closing After 42 Years