Rebekah Speight caught notice of one of her kids Chicken McNuggets over 3 years ago for looking like American’s first president. After freezing it and holding onto the spud for a while, she finally dug it out and put it up for auction on e-bay.
After the original e-bay auction was taken down in violation of e-bay’s ban on selling expired food, it was allowed back up when Speight revealed all the money would go to charity.
When the auction finally completed, the spud cashed in $8,100. Now that’s a lot of George Washington’s.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Here Is Your Dose Of Sass For August 25, 2016!
- Christina Grimmie Appears in Posthumously Released ‘Deception’ Video
- You Can Turn Old Ticket Stubs Into Floor Mats Now And They Are Awesome!
- Katy Perry Feels Sorry for ‘Catfish’ Man
- Beyoncé Remembers Aaliyah
- Woman Finds Winning Lottery Ticket in ‘Messy Purse’
- Is 4 AM the Most Productive Hour?
- Here’s the Full List of 2016 ‘MTV VMAs’ Performers
- VIDEO: Shooting At The Parks Mall In Arlington Was Caught On Video!
- ‘Stranger Things’ Actress Millie Bobby Brown Channels Amy Winehouse