The national average price for a gallon of gas is $3.76. While that seems pretty steep compared to paying $1.45/gal in 2002, it’s cheaper by the gallon than some of the other liquids in our daily life. Imagine what you would pay if you bought coffee, soda, cough syrup by the gallon.
In the sodas category, one gallon of Dr Pepper, or 3.79L, costs $7.01. A gallon of Coca-Cola will cost you $6.78.
College students looking to pull an all-nighter by guzzling a gallon of Red Bull will have to scrounge up a whopping $31.84.
Starbucks junkies that shell out $3.45 for a 12 oz tall fancy coffee drink would have to pay $36.92 for a gallon of that favorite drink.
Feeling under the weather? Robitussin normally costs $6.50 for 8oz, but for $103.68 per gallon you could battle a lifetime of sniffles.
Be glad that cars don’t run on printer toner. That costs $800 per gallon.
After looking at what other liquids cost per gallon, $3.76 for a gallon of gas doesn’t seem so bad anymore.
- A Mother Dies While Saving Her 2-Year-Old Son
- Chelsea Handler Sits Down With Ann Coulter
- Drake Just Made A Sky High Purchase For Rihanna
- High School Students Turn To Internet To Voice There Concerns
- Woman Shoots Down Drone Over Robert Duvall’s House
- Is Your iPhone Safe? Apple Just Issued A Major Update To Their Operating System
- Prost! Details For Oktoberfest Fort Worth 2016!
- The Saddest Picture, This Couple Has Been Together For 62 Years And Have Been Sent To Different Nursing Homes
- Fort-Worth May Soon Be Smoke-Free
- Rangers Pitcher Arrested And Charged With DWI