The days of looking dapper like Don Draper may be coming to an end. With more and more offices going relaxing dress codes to business casual and beyond, neckties are becoming fewer and farther between in the work place.
According to a survey done in Britian, 74% of people believe that the necktie could go the way of the dinosaur in the next 50 years. However, there are those who think that the necktie could be outdated even before then. 51% of workers think it won’t last 20 years, and 22% don’t think the tie could be done this decade.
According to the Deccan Chronicle, the end of necktie comes at the growing trend of casual work places where everyone, on up to CEOs, dress more casual a la businesses like Facebook and Google. The necktie’s demise could be accelerated by the growing number of people who work from home, foregoing the need to dress up altogether.
- ‘Stranger Things” Just Put Out A Casting Call For Women Who Are Willing To Cut Their Hair!
- Chipotle Is Giving Away $20 Million In Free Catering!
- Blake Lively And Ryan Reynolds Had Their Second Baby!
- We Can Survive Workday Trip-A-Day Giveaway
- Watch This Crazy Guy Run Through An Apple Store Crushing Phones!
- Fifth Harmony’s Ally Brooke Attacked By Fan On Stage!
- Trump Pup Just Won Halloween
- DC Comic Writer Confirms Wonder Women Is Gay
- We Talked To Woody The Drummer From Bastille Today!
- Blac Chyna Posted Rob Kardashian’s Phone Number To Make Him Stop Texting Other Women!