The days of looking dapper like Don Draper may be coming to an end. With more and more offices going relaxing dress codes to business casual and beyond, neckties are becoming fewer and farther between in the work place.
According to a survey done in Britian, 74% of people believe that the necktie could go the way of the dinosaur in the next 50 years. However, there are those who think that the necktie could be outdated even before then. 51% of workers think it won’t last 20 years, and 22% don’t think the tie could be done this decade.
According to the Deccan Chronicle, the end of necktie comes at the growing trend of casual work places where everyone, on up to CEOs, dress more casual a la businesses like Facebook and Google. The necktie’s demise could be accelerated by the growing number of people who work from home, foregoing the need to dress up altogether.
- DJ Khaled Put His Entire Fiances Birth On Social Media!
- Katy Perry Celebrates Her Birthday The Most Patriotic Way Possible!
- Chocolate Covered Brussel Sprouts Are A Real Thing! Would You Eat Them?
- Are These Legs Painted Or Just Really Shiny?
- Dallas Cowboys Tony Romo Still Not Practicing! Dak Is The Man This Week!
- Pringles Art Will Blow Your Mind!
- Pollo Tropical Closing Eight Texas Locations; Five in DFW
- Science Is Developing A Male Birth Control Pill
- Tyler Oakley & Hannah Hart Get Scared At Haunted House In Hilarious Video
- Tanner Interviews Girl Meets World’s Sabrina Carpenter About Her EVOLution Tour