Reports from England are saying that 53 year-old Madonna is contemplating entering into nuptials for the third time in her life. This time with 24 year old dancer Brahim Zaibat.
The Mail is reporting that the young man got on one knee and popped the question to the pop star a few weekends ago. The kicker is that while Zaibat asked Madonna at a Kabbalah center a few weeks back, she hasn’t given the boy an answer yet.
Madge isn’t new to dating the younger fellas. Her boyfriend before Zaibat was also 24 and her most recent husband, Guy Ritchie, is 10 years younger. The singer talked about her relationship with her maybe soon to be future fiance on ’20/20′ in January, “I didn’t, like, write down on a piece of paper I’m now going to have a relationship with a younger man. That’s just what happened. You see, that’s the romantic in me. I just met someone that I cared for, and this happened to be his age.”
Time will tell if the pop star marries the young man.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- New “Hangover Free” Alcohol Is On The Way!
- iPhone 7 Users Destroy New Phone After YouTube Video Tells Them To Drill Into New Device
- Suspect Found And Charged In Washington State Mall Shooting
- At Least 8 Victims Confirmed At Mass Shooting In Downtown Baltimore
- MLB All-Star Jose Fernandez Killed In Boating Accident
- ‘Do The Right Thing’ Actor Bill Nunn “Radio Raheem” Dies at 62
- Here Is How Dak Prescott Honors The Memory of His Mother
- Woman Rushed To Hospital After Being Stabbed…By Her Dog
- Lubbock Teacher Surprised With Pair Of Jordans He’s Always Wanted
- Taco Bueno Named Best Mexican Restaurant In America