We couldn’t say it much better than Girl Scout Rachel Johnson, “Who steals from a Girl Scout? I mean seriously, it’s like the worst thing ever.” We completely agree Rachel.
Sadly there are people out there who do steal from girl scouts apparently. Johnson and fellow scout Iravia Cotter were outside a Houston-area Walmart when a man walked up and swiped their cash box. He then ran and jumped in a getaway car. The girls didn’t sit idly by.
The girls chased after the thieves and and Cotton managed to punch on of the men in the face through the passenger window. The troop is responsible for the $200 that was stolen.
“I hope your face hurts from where Iravia punched you,” Johnson said to the perp who might be hearing about this story.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- VIDEO: Golf Heckler Gets Called Out By Pro; Wins $100 When He Sinks Tricky Putt
- VIDEO: Angry Customer Calmly Goes On iPhone Smashing Spree In Apple Store
- ‘Jurassic World 2’ Will Be Scarier And Have More Animatronics
- Texas Rangers Friday Night Win Clinched Home Field Advantage for Playoffs
- Ultimate Guide To Saving $$ At The State Fair Of Texas
- Selena’s Makeup Line Launched Friday in Corpus Christi to Thousands of Fans
- Prince: Looking Back at ‘Diamonds and Pearls’ 25 Years Later
- ‘Stranger Things” Just Put Out A Casting Call For Women Who Are Willing To Cut Their Hair!
- Chipotle Is Giving Away $20 Million In Free Catering!
- Blake Lively And Ryan Reynolds Had Their Second Baby!