Top Chef & Food Network Star Lisa Garza is whipping up some good southern food and hospitality at her brand new restaurant on Henderson Ave, Sissy’s Southern Kitchen & Bar. It’s only been open a week, but the buzz is already starting.
Sissy’s is different from other modern Southern restaurants like the Screen Door in that it has a more casual atmosphere. Think of lunch on a shaded veranda rather than in the formal dining room. However, the laid back atmosphere is the product of Lisa Garza’s attention to detail in everything from the decor, table settings, and vintage aprons the wait staff wear to the food and dessert wine list.
You’ll love the fabulous deviled eggs, squash puppies, and fried chicken! The menu is Southern with a twist; from Gulf Shrimp & Grits to Chicken Fried Silver Sterling Steak. Your mouth will be watering with anticipation.
Reservations are highly recommended. To book a reservation and have a peak at the menu, visit sissyssouthernkitchen.com.
- Ezekiel Elliott Spends First NFL Paycheck on House for Parents
- Ryan Reynolds Just Accidentally Revealed The Sex Of His Baby
- There Are Real Superheros Among Us, Just Ask The Woman Who Was Saved By One
- Trailer For Nintendo’s Next Console, Nintendo Switch Was Just Released
- Quit Comparing Lady Gaga to Madonna
- Video Goes Viral As Dallas Woman Dances Through Chemo
- Security Footage Has Surfaced From Kim Kardashian Robbery
- Janet Jackson’s ‘Nasty’ Sees Big Bump after Donald Trump’s Debate Comment
- Arlington Thieves Take Selfies With Stolen Phones; Photos Automatically Sent To Victim’s Computer
- Nicki Minaj Trolls Donald Trump Over ‘Bad Hombres’ Comment