We are suckers for the Discovery Channel. Especially when they put together series’ like “Planet Earth” and “Blue Planet”. Their latest venture is called “Frozen Planet” and aside from having Alec Baldwin narrate it (which gets us pretty excited) they get video from under the frozen ocean in Antarctica that is absolutely amazing!
This particular video is the first time the “Icy Finger of Death” or brinicle has been captured. Who needs special effects when you have nature. This is just amazing.
The show premieres on Discovery Channel Sunday, March 18th at 7pm CT. Can we Season Pass this on our DVR right now?
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- The Force Is Strong With The Fort Worth Police Department’s Hilarious New Stormtrooper Recruitment Video
- Shawn Mendes Shows Off His Perfect Body In A Series Of New Pics And A Video
- New Gun Violence PSA: You Won’t See The Surprise Twist At The End Coming
- Up To A Foot Of Snow Is Forecast In Hawaii!
- Watch A Staged Fire Turn A Christmas Tree Into An Inferno In 1-Minute
- Dallas Fans Were So Loud in Minnesota, They Forced False Start Penalty
- List of Cancelled Events this Weekend Due to Bad Weather
- Cowboys-Vikings Game Was The ‘Most-Watched’ Thursday Night Game Ever
- Football Team Does The #Mannequin Challenge In The Middle Of A Game
- Jennifer Aniston Admits She Joined The “Mile High” Club In The Cockpit