We are suckers for the Discovery Channel. Especially when they put together series’ like “Planet Earth” and “Blue Planet”. Their latest venture is called “Frozen Planet” and aside from having Alec Baldwin narrate it (which gets us pretty excited) they get video from under the frozen ocean in Antarctica that is absolutely amazing!
This particular video is the first time the “Icy Finger of Death” or brinicle has been captured. Who needs special effects when you have nature. This is just amazing.
The show premieres on Discovery Channel Sunday, March 18th at 7pm CT. Can we Season Pass this on our DVR right now?
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Here Is Your Dose Of Sass For September 27, 2016
- Here Are The Best Musical Acts Worth Seeing At This Years State Fair!
- Rob Kardashian Tweeted Out Kylie And Kris Jenner’s Phone Numbers In A Fit Of Rage!
- Jennifer Aniston’s Husband Justin Theroux Comments on Brad-Angelina Split
- New Wristband Tells You When to Drink Water
- Good Friend Of Pitcher Jose Fernandez Sent Eeriest Text Just Before Fatal Boat Accident
- A “Sexy” Donald Trump Costume Actually Exists!
- Is Ariana Grande Considering a Move to Country Music?
- Katy Perry Has Officially Voted Naked To Help “Change The World!”
- Elementary School Replaces Detention with Meditation