We are suckers for the Discovery Channel. Especially when they put together series’ like “Planet Earth” and “Blue Planet”. Their latest venture is called “Frozen Planet” and aside from having Alec Baldwin narrate it (which gets us pretty excited) they get video from under the frozen ocean in Antarctica that is absolutely amazing!
This particular video is the first time the “Icy Finger of Death” or brinicle has been captured. Who needs special effects when you have nature. This is just amazing.
The show premieres on Discovery Channel Sunday, March 18th at 7pm CT. Can we Season Pass this on our DVR right now?
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Tim McGraw Crashed A Wedding And Performed! This Is Awesome!
- Vanilla Ice And Rick Perry Are Joining ‘Dancing With The Stars’
- G Eazy Caught Doing Coke On Snapchat
- Two New Stores Set To Open At The Shops At Park Lane
- Apollonia Appears at ‘Purple Rain’ Celebration
- Sporty Spice Explains Why She Skipped the Spice Girls ‘Reunion’
- A Dallas Bar Was Nominated For Playboy’s Best Bar In The Country!
- Meghan Trainor Gives Jimmy Fallon A Onesie And He Wears It During The Interview
- 2 Injured In Shooting Outside Of Frisco Bar
- James Corden Spoofs Kanye West’s ‘Fade’ Video